- Product H87337
EZ Dupe 118 Copy USB Duplicator & Tester
- Write a Review
Thanks to its 128MB built-in memory, EZ Dupe's EZDUSB118T USB Duplicator can produce up to 118 mirror image copies of any USB device at lightning-fas...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Small, portable 118-at-a-time USB duplicator with tester capabilities.
Thanks to its 128MB built-in memory, EZ Dupe's EZDUSB118T USB Duplicator can produce up to 118 mirror image copies of any USB device at lightning-fast speeds of up to 33MB per second. The EZDUSB118T makes it easy for quick data backup or ramp up distribution of live recordings of all types.
With its onboard source analysis feature, the content on the master USB device is automatically identified so the copy cycle gains duplicating momentum. The process is easy too. Simply plug in the USB and when it's done, you just pull the finished USB out. The copy process starts automatically.
The EZDUSB118T's tester function allows you to check the quality of any USB device before you distribute it or use it to make a dupe. All you have to do is plug one into any port and it gives you an instant readout, letting you know the speed that the USB device tramsfers information.
Since the EZDUSB118T is a standalone device, requiring no computer, and has such a small footprint, you can bring it anywhere easily for all your production needs.
- Standalone device so no computer required
- User-friendly interface and simple operation
- Realtime display of detailed information on bright LCD screen
- Support all file formats, file size and, card/drive capacity
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes with no limit on data file size
- Test function and automatic capacity verification for USB flash drives
- Realtime copy and compare technology to ensure successful and complete copies
- Heavy-duty, yet compact and ergonomic design
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor