- Product J10963
- Write a Review
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! As you can expect from FabFilter, Pro-Q ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top-quality EQ plug-in with zero latency and linear phase modes.
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! As you can expect from FabFilter, Pro-Q gets you the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Effortlessly sculpt your sound
FabFilter Pro-Q is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once. Try it yourself!
Mixing and mastering features
Pro-Q offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to zero latency mode, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands, an intelligent solo feature and a built-in spectrum analyzer.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization and much more!
- Highest possible sound quality
- Gorgeous interface with large display for easy and precise editing
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- Operates either in zero latency mode, or in linear phase mode with adjustable latency
- Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut with 6, 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct slopes
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to tune notch filters and hear the effect of a band
- Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
- Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
- Multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease and efficiency
- Built-in real-time frequency analyzer with Pre- and Post-EQ modes, adjustable speed and resolution
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
Refine your sound with FabFilter today!
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Mac OS X
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor