- J38580 000001000 J38580000001000
Fender DXA1 Pro In-Ear Monitors
- Write a Review
The DXA1 draws upon Fender’s legacy of great-sounding products that inspire the greatest players. Designed and assembled in the USA, these comfortabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional in-ear monitors with secure-fitting tips.
The DXA1 draws upon Fender’s legacy of great-sounding products that inspire the greatest players. Designed and assembled in the USA, these comfortable low-profile slimline-style monitors use innovative technology and custom drivers to create powerful sound that enhances your performance with an immersive multi-dimensional listening experience like no other.
Custom Titanium Micro Drivers
constructed with titanium, these custom micro drivers deliver clear, accurate sound throughout the frequency range—even into the high end—with smooth clarity and no harshness.
Detachable MMCX Cable
constructed from silver-plated low-oxygen copper cable, the mmcx cables reduce signal loss, ensuring the maximum amount of audio goes where it belongs—your ears. the square connector is easy to grip, even when exposed to moisture, making cable swapping a snap. the integrated formable wire creates a perfect over-the-ear secure fit.
Low-Profile Slimline Shell
designed to fit 95% of ears like a custom-molded shell, this unobtrusive slimline design is comfortable to wear for hours, while also sealing the ear canal from interference from ambient noise.
- Custom 8.5mm titanium micro drivers
- Fits 95% of ears for comfortable wearing
- 14Hz-22kHz frequency response for lifelike sound reproduction
- 116dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
- Includes deluxe carrying case, patent-pending, secure-fitting tips, cleaning tool and cable
Fender's bold entry into the world of in-ear monitoring, order a pair today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.