- J31077 000000000 J31077000000000
Fender Fortis F-12BT 12" 1300W 2-Way Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
Experience revolutionary Fender® sound in an easily portable package that’s ideal for DJs, schools, houses of worship, solo performers, businesses or...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powered speaker with Bluetooth.
Experience revolutionary Fender® sound in an easily portable package that’s ideal for DJs, schools, houses of worship, solo performers, businesses or small-to-medium sized venues with the Fortis F-12BT 12” active two-way powered speaker.
Combining the power of streaming technology and versatile design with user-friendly features, the F-12BT is 1,300W of audio power packed into a lightweight package. With a wide variety of I/O connections, the three-channel F-12BT can handle almost any source you send to it, even offering high-quality stereo Bluetooth audio for wirelessly streaming music from any Bluetooth source.
Channel One is dedicated to line-level signals while Channel Two accepts line- and mic-level signals. Channels One and Two are fed by discrete balanced XLR-1/4” TRS combo connectors while Channel Three offers stereo Bluetooth and 3.5mm auxiliary inputs. Powered by dual onboard Class ‘D’ amplifiers, the 1.75” titanium horn-loaded driver and 12” woofer work in tandem to create crystal-clear room-filling sound with a 40°x90° dispersion pattern.
The easy-to-use rear panel controls include a three-position EQ switch and four- position LF switch to tailor the response of the speaker to the room, along with per-channel volume and signal controls. Two rear-panel XLR connectors offer switchable mono/stereo balanced loop-through and extension outputs, allowing for easy system expansion. The highly robust and reliable enclosure is constructed from 9-ply voidless plywood with a hard-wearing paint and powder-coated perforated steel grill to shrug off the abuse off the road.
M10 rigging points and a 35mm pole socket with vertical and 7.5° downward angles make it easy to optimally position the speaker while the form factor allows you to use it as a floor monitor with two angles to ensure proper aiming. Three flush-mounted ergonomic cup handles grace the exterior for easy handling of the lightweight enclosure. The F-12BT is a bold new entry from Fender, offering amazing performance and value for almost any small-to-mid-sized application.
Order today and incorporate advanced connectivity along with great-sounding power and speakers.
Fortis F-12BT 12" 1300W 2-Way Powered Speaker
- Series: FortisSpeaker Type: Powered 2-Way, Full-RangeAmplifier Type: Class-D Frequency Response: 47 Hz to 20 kHzMaximum Output Level: 135 dBLF Transducers: 12” Cone TransducerHF Transducers: 1.75” Titanium Diaphragm Compression DriverCoverage Pattern: 90 degree (H) x 40 degree (V)Inputs: Two (2) Balanced 1/4” - XLR Combination and One (1) 3.5 mmMini InputOutput: Two (2) Balanced XLR Line/Extension OutputBluetooth: Stereo, High-Fidelity￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼High/Mid Frequency EQ: 3-Position HF Boost /Mid Boost / FlatLow Frequency EQ: 4-Position LF Boost / Flat / Mon / Ext Sub SwitchCabinet Material: 9 Ply (15 mm) Voidless Plywood with Durable Paint Coating BlackColor: BlackGrille Cloth: Perforated Steel Grille With Powder-Coat FinishFloor Monitor: Dual AngleSuspension: M10 Suspension PointsPole Socket: 35 mm with Vertical and 7.5 Degree Downward AnglesHandle: 3 X Flush-Mounted Ergonomic Cup HandlesVoltage Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 HzCooling: On-Demand FanHeight: 26"Length: 14"￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Width: 15"￼￼￼￼Weight: 41.8 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.