- J38587 000001000 J38587000001000
Fender FXA6 Pro In-Ear Monitors - Red
- Write a Review
Bring multi-dimensional clarity to your listening experience with the FXA6 in-ear monitor. Designed and assembled in the USA, these comfortable low-p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional in-ear monitors with 9.25mm precision rare-earth driver.
Bring multi-dimensional clarity to your listening experience with the FXA6 in-ear monitor. Designed and assembled in the USA, these comfortable low-profile slimline-style monitors use innovative technology for powerful audio that’s a pure joy to experience in any setting. Highly musical, these in-ears bring the subtlest musical nuances to life with highly dynamic clarity and provide the ideal balance of comfort, response and articulation.
Fender’s patented HDBA (Hybrid-Dynamic tuned Balanced Armature Array) technology is designed specifically to work in conjunction with the custom dynamic drivers to give you the best of both worlds—fast response with detailed high end and deep, rich bass.
Custom Rare-Earth Dynamic Drivers
The heart of the FXA6 in-ear monitor is the patented combination of a single Hybrid-Dynamic Balanced Armature (HDBA) Array tweeter designed specifically to match a custom 9.25mm precision rare-earth driver and Groove-tuned port. This unique configuration, and precise orientation due to the 3D-printed housing, eliminates the need for a crossover, generating transparent audio with punchy bass, rich mids and crisp high end with a frequency response from 6Hz-22kHz.
Reproducing bass frequencies properly requires more air movement than needed for other frequencies. The Groove-tuned bass port on this model allows more air to reach the driver, enhancing the bass response without adding size or weight to the monitors.
3D-Printed Digital Hybrid Technology Housing
The 3D-printed housing provides a custom-molded-like fit derived from scanning literally thousands of ear canals and then compiling the results to create an “ideal” fit that works for 95% of users. This low-profile housing uses 3D printing for a precise fit that seals the ear canal for enhanced bass and reduced ambient interference.
Detachable MMCX Cable
Constructed from silver-plated low-oxygen copper cable, the MMCX cables reduce signal loss, ensuring the maximum amount of audio goes where it belongs—your ears. The square connector is easy to grip, even when exposed to moisture, making cable swapping a snap. The integrated formable wire creates a perfect over-the-ear secure fit.
Ambient Noise Reduction
With the combination of the 3D-printed housing and patent-pending secure-fit tips these in-ear monitors reduce ambience by up to 22dB, allowing you to hear what you need the most—your music.
- Single HDBA tweeter; custom 9.25mm precision rare-earth driver; Groove-tuned bass port; zero-crossover design
- 3D-printed DHT shell fits 95% of ears for a custom-like experience
- 6Hz-22kHz frequency response for lifelike sound reproduction
- 109dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
- Includes deluxe carrying case, 1/8” to ¼” adapter, SureSeal™ tips, cleaning tool and cable
Fender's bold entry into the world of in-ear monitoring, order a pair today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.