- J42226 000000000 J42226000000000
Fender FXA7 Pro In-Ear Monitors - Metallic Black
- Write a Review
Designed for a transcendental experience and transparent reproduction, the FXA7 in-ear monitor is marvel of pure engineering. Enjoy lush, realistic a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional in-ear monitors with lush, realistic audio reproduction.
Designed for a transcendental experience and transparent reproduction, the FXA7 in-ear monitor is marvel of pure engineering. Enjoy lush, realistic audio from these comfortable low-profile slimline-style monitors designed and assembled in the USA and featuring innovative technology. Articulate performance, luxurious comfort and precision clarity dance in perfect harmony in these in-ear monitors.
Fender’s patented HDBA (Hybrid-Dynamic tuned Balanced Armature Array) technology is designed specifically to work in conjunction with the custom dynamic drivers to give you the best of both worlds—fast response with detailed high end and deep, rich bass.
Custom Rare-Earth Dynamic Drivers
At the heart of the FXA7 in-ear monitor is the patented Hybrid-Dynamic and Balanced Armature (HDBA) Array. A pair of tweeters is specifically designed to match a custom 9.25mm precision rare-earth driver and Groove-tuned port—all working in perfect harmony. By combining drivers designed to cover specific bandwidths with precision driver orientation thanks to the 3D-printed housing, we eliminate the need for a crossover, increasing audio performance while reducing weight. This unique configuration generates transparent audio with punchy bass, rich mids and crisp high end with a frequency response from 6Hz-24kHz.
Reproducing bass frequencies properly requires more air movement than needed for other frequencies. The Groove-tuned bass port on this model allows more air to reach the driver, enhancing the bass response without adding size or weight to the monitors.
3D-Printed Digital Hybrid Technology Housing
The 3D-printed housing provides a custom-molded-like fit derived from scanning literally thousands of ear canals and then compiling the results to create an “ideal” fit that works for 95% of users. This low-profile housing uses 3D printing for a precise fit that seals the ear canal for enhanced bass and reduced ambient interference.
Detachable MMCX Cable
Constructed from silver-plated low-oxygen copper cable, the MMCX cables reduce signal loss, ensuring the maximum amount of audio goes where it belongs—your ears. The square connector is easy to grip, even when exposed to moisture, making cable swapping a snap. The integrated formable wire creates a perfect over-the-ear secure fit.
Ambient Noise Reduction
With the combination of the 3D-printed housing and patent-pending secure-fit tips these in-ear monitors reduce ambience by up to 22dB, allowing you to hear what you need the most—your music.
- Dual HDBA tweeters; custom 9.25mm precision rare-earth driver; Groove-tuned bass port; zero-crossover design
- 3D-printed DHT shell fits 95% of ears for a custom-like experience
- 6Hz-24kHz frequency response for lifelike sound reproduction
- 110dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
- Includes deluxe carrying case, 1/8 to ¼” adapter, acoustic filter earplugs, SureSeal™ tips, cleaning tool and cable
Fender's bold entry into the world of in-ear monitoring, order a pair today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.