- Product H73547
Fender Passport 500 Pro PA Package with Rock N Roller Cart
- Write a Review
Includes the Fender Passport 500 PRO portable PA system; 1 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic mic; 1 MS-220 tripod mic stand with fixed boom; 1 ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All-in-one PA system with mics, cables, stands, and convenient equipment transporter.
Includes the Fender Passport 500 PRO portable PA system; 1 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic mic; 1 MS-220 tripod mic stand with fixed boom; 1 XLR mic cables (20'); 2 standard speaker stands; and 1 Rock N Roller R2RT (Micro) Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter.
Fender Passport 500 PRO:
The 8-channel Fender Passport 500 PRO Portable PA system is Fender's most powerful portable PA system and offers the greatest clarity. Fender has added an input for recording your performances with CD-quality (WAV) straight to a USB flash drive. The Passport 500 also offers CD-quality WAV and MP3 playback, and a sub-out jack has been added for an external powered subwoofer.
This Pro 500 is also 9 pounds lighter than the previous version with reduced, more portable dimensions. The redesigned speaker system features two molded plastic cabinets with a 10" woofer and a 1.2" horn-loaded tweeter in each to deliver better definition than before. When not in use, the speaker clips to the mixer for a convenient, one-piece portable system.
Take a close look and listen and the Passport PRO 500 will take you places like never before. Fender kept the best of previous Passport generations and added new features and functionality so that this Passport system is ideal for whatever your PA application may be”education and presentations, party gigs, small clubs, and coffee houses. It even gives you two ways to record: The first is a Stereo Out that allows you to hook it up to a recording device without it being affected by master volume changes. The second is a USB recorder that lets you insert a USB memory stick or flash drive. This drive can also be used for playback.
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom:
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand:
The Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand adjusts from 42" to 71" in height, accepts 1-3/8" diameter sockets, and can hold up to 110 lb. Its aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport, and its molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
Rock N Roller R2RT (Micro) Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter:
The Rock N Roller's Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter - R2RT (Micro) lets you load all your gear for a single trip into the venue. No more repeated trips to the van to get your gear indoors. Its 350-pound capacity means you can carry it all in one trip. Its features include a telescoping frame, rugged tires, and foldable sides for high loads. The Rock N Roller R2RT is essential gear for musicians who are their own roadies.
- Amp type: Class D
- Woofer (per cab): 10"
- Driver: (per cab): 1.2" horn-loaded
- Inputs: 6 Mic/Line inputs, 2 stereo inputs
- Output: 500W Class D power amp
- Line Out: 1/8" mini stereo Out, subwoofer out
- Channels: 8 (6 mic/line, 2 stereo)
- 6 mic lines with XLR and 1/4" inputs
- 2 stereo inputs with 1/4" and 1/8" (for MP3 player) inputs
- 1/4" subwoofer out with 120hz High-Pass Filter on Speaker Out
- USB port that lets you record your performance with CD-quality (WAV) straight to a USB flash drive
- CD-quality WAV and MP3 file playback
- Controls: High EQ, Low EQ, Master Volume, System Tone, Level Control for each channel, Reverb Send for each channel, 20dB pad on input channels
- Effects: Selectable and adjustable reverb
- Covering: Molded plastic
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
- 42" to 71" height
- 110 lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
- Transforms into 8 configurations
- 26" to 39" telescoping frame
- Foldable sides allow high stacking
- Non-skid frame bed surface
- Folds down to take up little storage space
- Caster brakes
Your Passport to a powerful personal PA - order today!
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25" x 32" x 14.5"
- Weight: 44 lb.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz-12kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7") length, 56.3mm (2-1/4") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
- Length compacted: 26"
- Length extended" 39"
- Width (frame bed): 11"
- Width (rear wheels) 14"
- Height (folded) 6.5"
- Height (unfolded) 30.75"
- Front casters: 4" x 1"
- Rear wheels 6" x 1.5"
- Weight: 15.4 lb.
- Load capacity: 350 lb./24 cu. ft.