- Product 270469
Fender Passport P-10WE Wireless Executive System - Channel 9A
- Write a Review
The Fender Passport P-10WE System is a completely wireless, battery-powered, self-contained portable PA sound system that comes with a built-in wirel...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
The Fender Passport P-10WE System is a completely wireless, battery-powered, self-contained portable PA sound system that comes with a built-in wireless receiver, a belt-pack transmitter, wireless clip-on lavalier microphone, wireless headset microphone, battery, re-charger and shoulder strap. A single wireless mic can broadcast to multiple wireless P-10WEs that are on the same channel. The P10WE can be mounted on standard microphone stand.
Custom Docking Receiver
The wireless receiver is built into the docking unit that mounts inside Passport's storage compartment. All power, audio and antenna connections are built into the docking receiver.
When you install the docking receiver, audio connections are automatically made to input channel one of the Passport. In other words, input channel one is now dedicated to the Wireless System. The Wireless Systems come with "blanking plugs" (install in the XLR and " jacks for channel one) intended as a reminder that this input is in use.
Belt Pack Transmitter Unit
The Belt Pack transmitter has a 4-pin input connector for use with the interchangeable microphones and instrument cable. The microphone and instrument cables have a miniature jack plug. These have threaded collars to assure secure attachment to the transmitter. When attaching an input source, make sure to insert its jack plug, then turn clockwise to lock into place.
Lets you have freedom of movement during public speaking engagements or when giving presentations. The headset is lightweight, unobtrusive, and should be worn around the back of the head.
For general purpose public speaking a lavalier microphone, sometimes known as a lapel microphone, can be very effective. One advantage of this type of microphone is its relative invisibility. The microphone element is an electret-condenser type.
- Built-in, 12v/2.9 Amp Hour Rechargeable Gel Cell Battery with up to 8 Hours of Play Life (Battery Charges Completely in 4 Hours)
- Efficient 5" All-Range Speaker
- Wireless Executive Microphone System
- Belt-Pack Transmitter
- Clip-on Lavaliere Microphone
- Head-Set Lavaliere Microphone
- AC to DC Power Adaptor
- "Line Out" Jack Allows You to Send the Audio Signal to an External Amp, Mixer or Recording Device.
- "Line In" Jack Allows You to Accept a Signal from an External Audio Source such as an MP-3 Player.
- Mic Stand Adaptor
- Shoulder Strap
- 5 Year Warranty
- Model Name: Passport P10WE
- Model Number: 069-1140-000
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 7.0" x 6.3" x 11.2" (178 cm x 160 cm x 285 cm)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.95 kg)
- Power Output: 27 watts (RMS) Mono
- WIRELESS SPECS:
- Carrier: 169.505MHz or 171.905MHz.
- Oscillation: Quartz Controlled.
- Max. Deviation: 15 kHz.
- Antanna: Built-in.
- Sensitivity: 12dBmV @ S/N > 80dB