- Product 480866
Fender Passport P-80 Portable PA System
- Write a Review
The Fender Passport P-80 Portable PA System is packed with easy-to-use features at an easy-to-handle price. At a light 28 lbs. it's easy to carry and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unsurpassed user friendliness.
The Fender Passport P-80 Portable PA System is packed with easy-to-use features at an easy-to-handle price. At a light 28 lbs. it's easy to carry and set up is a snap. Whether you are holding a seminar, teaching in the classroom, or speaking at a religious engagement, the Passport P-80 provides dependable high-quality sound so you can deliver your message to audiences of up to 150 people.
- 16-bit Digital Pro reverb
- Docking connector for Passport wireless receiver
- Speaker system features tightly controlled coverage to minimize feedback
- 35mm (1-3/8") stand adapters are provided
- One professional cardioid low-impedance dynamic microphone, one 18' microphone cable, 2 - 20' speaker cables, and a detachable IEC power cable are provided
- Mic/cable storage compartment with latching lid
- V.I.P. (Vocal Input Priority) background music level is automatically lowered when someone speaks into the microphone
- Unique "One-Touch" controls
- Sophisticated "System EQ" contour control
- 24"W x 18"H x 10"D
- 28 lbs.
- 80W (Mono)
- 2 Speaker Cabinets with 2 - 6-1/2" Full Range Drivers.
- MIXER SPECIFICATIONS:
- 3 Inputs (2 Mic/Line, 1 Stereo) Plus Auxiliary Send and Return.
- Mic/Line Inputs are Balanced XLR, Plus Either Balanced or Unbalanced 1/4" TRS. (Input 3 Also Has Stereo RCA Buffered to Mono). Stereo AUX Return is 1/4" TRS.
- Overall System EQ (For Room Conditions) and Individual Channel EQ Provided.
- 16 Bit Digital Pro Reverb.
- Tape Out Jacks and Reverb Footswitch Jack Provided.
- System Can Be Operated from a 12 Volt DC Application with Optional Fender DC-DC Adapter.
- Exclusive V.I.P. (Vocal Input Priority) Control Provides Automatic Priority of Channel 1.
- Perfect for Voice Over Announcements, and a Systems Operator is Not Required.
- Switching Power Supply Can Deliver Rated Performance from the Low Power Line Voltages Often Encountered.
- Switchable Line Voltage for International Use.
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Good - light, easy to transportBad - not good for a room that holds more than 30 people, poor sound reproductionA good friend of mine from way back got one of these when she started her musical career. It will work for intimate gigs, but you really have to fiddle with it in order to make it sound good. There are other packages out the for the same and less dough that are more powerful and sound better. It is what it is, a one performer PA.
it doesn't delever that much sound. it was really made for the traveling guitarist who wants to play small venues. it's alright for practicing, and stuff, but it doesn't delver that full sound you get from a normal PA. not much feedback, though, so that's cool.
my old guitarist bought one from a friend. i guess it was good for a while then serious problems occured. one of the nuts mest-up and was screwed up that speaker. on the other on, the nut for the other speaker and it now doesn't work. i don't know if it is age or some other force, but it screwed the whole thing up. the choice to buy it is up to u but i say don't.
Thank you so much for carrying Fender products. I wanted to purchase a system like this to have as a backup for our non-profit music association.I was so amazed at the sound quality of this small unit. It was well worth the money and at 106 lbs. myself I can easily carry everything I need in 1 trip. Thanks Fender for making some terrific products. Oh, yes it is very easy to use and the hookup is minimal.