- Product 632012
Fender SR8500 Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
The Fender SR8500 Powered Mixer was designed for low noise with electronically balanced inputs. Flexible controls include dual 7-band graphic EQs for...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Pro-quality sound that's easy on your wallet.
The Fender SR8500 Powered Mixer was designed for low noise with electronically balanced inputs. Flexible controls include dual 7-band graphic EQs for fine tuning your sound. The stereo power amps work in left/right, main/monitor and bridged modes, and DSP multi-effects let you sweeten and add ambience whenever you need it.
- Onboard DSP multi-effects
- 8 input channels
- 250W RMS stereo @ 4 ohms, 175W RMS stereo @ 8 ohms, 500W RMS. bridged to mono @ 8 ohms
- 3-band channel EQs
- Mic, line, tape in, aux in, and effects return inputs
- Effects send, mix out, monitor out, and record outputs
- 1/4" and XLR input connectors
- +46 VDC phantom power
- Dual 7-band graphic EQs
A small investment will give you big returns in quality sound. Order the SR8500 today.
- 11-1/5"H x 18-7/10"W x 12-3/10"D (28.5x47.5x30cm)
- Weight: 39-3/5 lbs. (18 kg)
- 250W RMS stereo @ 4 ohms
- 1750W RMS stereo @ 8 ohms
- 500W RMS bridged to mono @ 8 ohms
- Channel EQ: 12 KHz +/-15dB (highs), 2.5 KHz +/-12dB (mids), 80 Hz +/-15dB (lows)
- Frequency Response: -3.0 dB @ 20Hz - 20KHz
- THD: 0.1%
- Master EQ: +/-12 dB at 64, 160, 400, 1k, 2.5k, 6.3K, 16K
- Residual Noise (nominal settings): -80dB
- Channel Crosstalk @ 1 KHz: -80dB
- Phantom Power (Volts): +46 VDC
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 KHz +0/-1dB
- S/N Ratio: 90dB
- Channel Separation: 8W 90dB
- Power Source: AC100V/50Hz, AC120V/60Hz, AC230V/50Hz, AC240V/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 900W
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I knew that fender had a pretty good reputation and this product sure suporrts it. the day i got it my freinds dad came over and we hooked up his peavy spaekers to it and it was great. the power is awsome and its easy to get it to your exact specifications with the lows and the mids and highs. the effects are ok too. over all this product is great but i think i might want somethin smaller to practice with sense it's alot with my other equipment.