- Product H02713
Finale 2011 Site License (10-29 Users) Notation Software
- Write a Review
This (10-29 Users) Site License Version of Finale 2011 provides academic institutions with the full version of Finale 2011 at a super special price, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Easy-to-use notation software with even more features to get your students' creative juices flowing.
This (10-29 Users) Site License Version of Finale 2011 provides academic institutions with the full version of Finale 2011 at a super special price, and is meant only for installation on institution-owned computers. In order to receive this highly discounted version, proof of being an academic institution is required. It not only saves your school money on both the initial purchase and upgrades, but it also helps you eliminate compatibility issues since everyone in the classroom will have the same version. As a site license purchaser, you get a media kit which includes the license agreement, the Finale application DVD, and a number of Quick Reference Guides. It also makes it possible for you to easily order and add additional media kits for a small fee should your classroom needs grow or if you decide you need backup discs in the future.
From inspiration to applause, music comes alive with Finale 2011. Easily compose, arrange, notate, and print publisher-quality sheet music that plays back with world-class sounds. Whether you're creating orchestral film scores or .MP3 files for your iPod, Finale 2011 offers you the power, flexibility, and freedom to create any music you can imagine. Instead of forcing you to adapt your creative process to the software, Finale 2011 adapts to you. The result? You can quickly and easily turn your inspiration into applause.
More note entry options
Play a MIDI keyboard, use a mouse and computer keyboard, scan existing music, capture a brass or woodwind performance, or import a variety of files. With Finale 2011 it's all possible, making it easier for you to compose and adapt to a variety of music-making styles.
Linked Parts and more
Finale 2011 saves you time with Linked Parts, Multiple Page Editing, Save Audio Files, Drum Groove, ScoreMerger, Video Support, and more.
SmartMusic Support and Music Education Worksheets
Exclusive SmartMusic support, over 800 customizable Music Education Worksheets, and the ability to share files with students via Finale NotePad or the free downloadable Finale Reader are just a few of the many reasons Finale 2011 will remain a top choice of music educators worldwide.
What's New in Finale 2011
•Finale 2011 frees you from software constraints so you can focus on music. Some improvements and additions:
•Lyrics are more easily entered, instantly appear exactly as they'll print out, and are automatically spaced with engraver precision
•Now includes more than 375 world-class instrument sounds from the makers of Garritan Personal Orchestra. Free new sounds include bass trombone, brass section, children's choir ahs, flute section, electronic drum kit and more
•Hundreds of new font characters are included for percussion, mallet, and handbell graphics
•Makes it easy to switch between pitched and non-pitched percussion anywhere in your score
•Automatically add capo chords to your music with the freedom to control whether they replace or appear in addition to non-capo chords
•New Staff Layout capabilities make it simple and intuitive to hide, move, and edit staves, groups, and brackets. Work in any order you wish, and never lose a note
•Finale now includes more than 800 ready-made, customizable music education worksheets and flashcards
•New this year are jazz improvisation worksheets and more than 100 titles of classroom repertoire
•Created for use with beginning music students, the Finale AlphaNotes font places note names or solfége syllables inside noteheads
•The Garritan Aria Player simplifies the process of changing MIDI channel assignments. Updated for Finale 2011, the Garritan Aria Player has an integrated Ambience reverb and the ability to save Ensembles
•Pick-up measures automatically insert the correct rests when you start your score, improved file support for multiple-user environments, and a new Quick Reference Guide that shows you how to complete common tasks quickly and easily in Finale
As mentioned above, Finale 2011 has more than 375 instrument sounds from the renowned makers of Garritan Personal Orchestra, 100+ sounds from Tapspace Virtual Drumline, and support for external sound libraries to give you the very best in playback.
Finale 2011 is the only music notation software program that lets you record or import a mono or stereo audio file to enhance playback, includes Band-in-a-Box Auto-harmonizing, has Human Playback, and more.
- Exclusive ability to record or import an audio track for incredible realism
- More than 375 world-class Garritan instrument sounds and integrated Aria Player
- More than 100 sounds from the acclaimed Tapspace Virtual Drumline
- Human Playback makes your music sound like live musicians are playing it—even if
- you entered your notes with a mouse
- External sound library support for VST/AU instruments and effects
- Save Audio Files (including .MP3) to create CDs or save to an iPod
- Document Styles let you instantly personalize the appearance of new documents
- MicNotator lets you enter notes by playing your brass or woodwind instrument
- Special noteheads and colored notes for younger students
- QuickStart Videos for those who don't like to read manuals
- Record or import an audio track
- Create SmartMusic accompaniments
- Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing—automatically generates up to 6-voice harmonies for your
- Exercise Wizard—instantly generates up to 50,000 practice pieces for your band, orchestra, or
- choir without entering a single note
- Studio View—an all-in-one environment for multitrack music creation
- Import and export MusicXML files to and from other music software
- Free, downloadable Finale Reader lets you share your Finale files with anyone who can then
- view, print, and play your music
- XP/Vista/Windows 7 (64-bit compatible)
- DVD-ROM drive
- 800x600 minimum monitor resolution
- Minimum 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- 600MB hard drive space required for software and user manual (An additional 2GB hard drive space is required for all VST/AU sounds included with Finale 2011)
- Finale 2011 for Macintosh
- G4 or higher recommended. OS 10.5-10.6 (Mac-Intel or Power PC).
- DVD-ROM drive.
- 800x600 minimum monitor resolution.
- Minimum 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- 750MB hard drive space required for software and user manual (An additional 2GB hard drive space is required for all VST/AU sounds included with Finale 2011)
- MIDI interface
- MIDI input and/or playback device
- Microphone required for use of MicNotator
- A soundcard (including a DirectSound AS20 recommended driver) is required for playing the Garritan sounds in Windows
- Better processor and hard drive speed is required for simultaneous use of more VST/AU instruments
- Finale requires that you authorize the software within 30 days after installation. You are allowed to install Finale on 2 operating systems (multiple licenses excluded)
- Finale family software can open files in the same or newer software version, but files created in a newer version cannot be opened in an older version unless converted via MusicXML