- Product 583672
Finale SongWriter 2010
- Write a Review
Finale SongWriter enters musical notes into your computer with a mouse or your MIDI keyboard and prints great-looking sheet music. Explore musical op...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create and print sheet music with ease.
Finale SongWriter enters musical notes into your computer with a mouse or your MIDI keyboard and prints great-looking sheet music. Explore musical options with SongWriter 2010 tools like Drum Groove and Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing, and hear your music play with hundreds of built-in sounds and a powerful new mixer. Share your music with the free downloadable Finale Reader, and save iPod-ready MP3 files.
Entering notes with Finale SongWriter 2010 is easy. Enter notes with your computer keyboard and/or mouse and hear their pitches. Click notes onto the staff or enter notes with the numeric pad and keys 'A,' 'B,' 'C,' 'D,' 'E,' 'F,' and 'G.' Then drag notes up and down to find the pitches you want. You can also play your MIDI keyboard (or any other MIDI device) and see the notes appear instantly. Use your MIDI keyboard in combination with your computer keyboard and mouse to enter notes and chords. SongWRITER 2010 also allows you to import MIDI files and MusicXML 2.0 files.
Finale SongWriter takes the work out of composing and arranging and lets you concentrate on the inspiration. Transpose to any key and try different tempos. Type a chord name to hear how it sounds and see its guitar fretboard.
Running low on inspiration? SongWriter offers composers and arrangers idea-generating tools to save time and suggest creative options:
•Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing — automatically turn your melody into two or three voice harmony
Drum Groove — easily add custom drum parts in a variety of styles. Add to the list of available styles by placing any MIDI file into the Drum Groove folder
Don't like something you tried? Multiple Undo lets you reverse any number of changes you made in the current session (even past the point you saved your score).
With Finale SongWriter 2010 you can also print professional-quality sheet music; create MP3, WAV, or AIFF files — press one button and save your SongWriter files into an audio format for recording onto an audio CD or save as MP3 to play on an iPod; export MIDI or MusicXML files; and post your music at the Finale Showcase, a free site hosted by MakeMusic where people can see, play, and print your music.
- Click notes onto the staff and hear their pitches drag notes up and down to find the pitches you want
- Play a MIDI keyboard and see the music appear instantly
- Import and export MIDI and MusicXML files
- Add multiple lyric verses
- Try any tempo
- Transpose to any key
- Type a chord name to hear how it sounds and see its guitar fretboard.
- Select automatic drum grooves for different styles
- Add automatic harmonies
- Experience Your Songs
- Print great-looking sheet music
- Save MP3 files to create audio CDs or to play on an iPod
- Hear your songs with a professional software synthesizer and over 128 sounds with no hardware required
- Use Human Playback to make songs sound like they're performed by live musicians
- Share your music with others using the free, downloadable Finale Reader
Get more done in less time and for less money with SongWriter 2010. Order today!
- Windows XP/Vista 32-bit (64-bit compatible)
- 800 x 600 minimum monitor resolution
- CD-ROM drive
- Minimum 256MB RAM recommended
- 240MB hard drive space required for software and user manual
- G4 or higher recommended. OS 10.4 or 10.6 (Mac-Intel or Power PC)
- 800X600 minimum monitor resolution
- CD-ROM drive
- Minimum 256 MB RAM recommended
- 226 MB hard drive space required for software and user manual
- SongWriter requires that you authorize the software within 30 days after installation. You are allowed to install SongWriter on one operating system (multiple licenses excluded).
- Finale family software can open files in the same or newer software version, but files created in a newer version cannot be opened in an older version unless converted via MusicXML.