- J44602 000000000 J44602000000000
Focusrite 18i8 Recording Bundle with MXL Mic and Sterling Monitors
- Write a Review
This functional recording package puts it all together for you, with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen) audio interface, the MXL 990 studio condense...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Audio interface, mic, monitors and accessories in one pacakge.
This functional recording package puts it all together for you, with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen) audio interface, the MXL 990 studio condenser microphone, a pair of Sterling MX5 studio monitors, a professional pop filter, 30-ft. mic cable and two 10-ft. TRS cables. Start capturing your sound today!
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen) audio interface
- MXL 990 studio condenser microphone
- Two Sterling MX5 5 in. studio monitors
- Professional pop filter
- Tripod mic stand
- XLR mic cable (30 ft.)
- Two 1/4 in. TRS cables (5 ft.)
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.