- Product 701326
Focusrite D2/D3 Bundle
- Write a Review
D2 is a software-based digital equalizer designed for Pro Tools TDM-based systems. Provides 3 different mono or stereo modules: 6 band, 4 band, and d...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-quality multi-band EQ and Compressor/Limiter.
D2 is a software-based digital equalizer designed for Pro Tools TDM-based systems. Provides 3 different mono or stereo modules: 6 band, 4 band, and dual/single band. These versatile configurations allow DSP power to be used where it is needed most. Any band type can be accessed up to the available DSP power in the system. Includes high- and low-pass filters, high- and low-shelving filters and high-mid and low-mid peaking filters. D3 is a world-class, software-based compressor/limiter for Pro Tools TDM and AudioSuite-capable systems that provides 2 mono or stereo configurations.
- Modeled on the highly acclaimed Red 2 equalizer
- 6-band, 4-band, dual-/single-band, stereo or mono modules
- EQ curve display supplies visual feedback of parameters
- Left/right controls can be adjusted independently, then linked to retain the offset
- 3 different mono or stereo modules: 6-band, 4-band, and dual-band/single-band provide maximum DSP efficiency
- Consists of high- and low-pass filters, high- and low-shelving filters, and high-mid and low-mid peaking filters
- Automation features include Dynamic TDM Plug-In automation
- Can be used as an AudioSuite or RTAS plug-in for file-based or realtime host processing (RTAS version requires Pro Tools 5.1 or higher)
- Modeled on the highly acclaimed Red 3 Dual Compressor/Limiter
- 2 separate plug-in configurations (compressor+limiter, or compressor/limiter), allowing for maximum DSP efficiency
- AudioSuite functionality for file-based processing, allowing DSP power to be allocated where it is needed most
- Support for Pro Tools new MultiShell DSP sharing on Pro Tools/24 MIX and MIXplus systems
- Allows audio processing of the plug-in to be controlled by an external track
- AudioSuite and RTAS plug-ins included
- D3 can be used as an AudioSuite or RTAS plug-in for file-based or realtime host processing, allowing DSP power to be allocated where it's needed most
- Requirements: Digidesign approved TDM-equipped Pro Tools system running 5.1 software or higher for RTAS support
For the price of one bundle, you get multiple Focusrite processors. Order today.