- Product 482284
Focusrite Focusrite Saffire Recording Package
- Write a Review
This affordable Focusrite recording package comes with a Saffire FireWire audio interface, an MXL 909 mic, a pair of Fostex PMO.4 studio monitors, a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete Focusrite-based home studio.
This affordable Focusrite recording package comes with a Saffire FireWire audio interface, an MXL 909 mic, a pair of Fostex PMO.4 studio monitors, a Musician's Gear MS-200 tripod mic stand, two 5-ft. Live Wire TRS-TRS balanced speaker cables, and a 20-ft. Musician's Gear Lo-Z mic cable.
Focusrite Saffire FireWire Audio Interface
The Focusrite Saffire FireWire Audio Interface fuses state-of-the-art hardware with highly integrated software to take audio interfacing one giant step closer to the professional studio experience with onboard DSP and 24-bit/192kHz processing.
4 inputs (2 digital and 2 with Focusrite preamps) and 10 outputs (2 digital) with unrivaled foldback and monitoring options ensure you have everything needed to navigate through a modern recording session: Focusrite build and sound quality, intelligent front-end design, cutting-edge compression, EQ, and foldback reverb software are all combined to guarantee an intuitive, trouble-free recording experience that results in superb sound.
The brand-new software accompanying the Saffire hardware is a revolutionary new platform from the team that produced LiquidControl and the Forte Suite. This seamless application floats comfortably over any recording software and allows extensive control over the sound of the recorded signals and the multiple (monitor and headphone) output paths.
Compression, reverb, amp modeling, and EQ Saffire-powered plug-ins are included. All 4 are also available as a suite of plug-ins from within the recording platform when in use. Up to 5 separate user-defined stereo mixes can be created of all incoming signals and recorded tracks from the recording platform. With such comprehensive monitoring/foldback options and onboard high-quality signal processing and effects, the Saffire is truly the FireWire interface of choice for the serious recording engineer.
MXL 909 Condenser Mic
The cardioid-pattern MXL 909 Condenser Microphone is a large, gold-sputtered 1" diaphragm, true Class A mic. It has a super-fast response, wide dynamic range, and a sweet, silky open sound that makes it perfect for recording vocals into both digital and analog devices. It requires phantom power. It also includes shockmount and carrying case.
Fostex PMO.4 studio monitors (pair)
Fostex employs the latest cone material technology to obtain extremely pure music reproduction with the PM 0.4 powered monitors. Biamplification provides 18W to the 4" LF drivers and 18W to the extremely responsive 5/8" soft-dome tweeters. The 4" cones are made of Kevlar fibers for high rigidity and optimum damping, as well as incredible durability. Newly designed dampers around the tweeters eliminate interference for clearer high-frequency response. The compact cabinets are specially designed to eliminate unwanted resonance and incorporate a long bass port for deep and accurate low-frequency response.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" boom is not adjustable.
Two 5-ft. Live Wire TRS-TRS balanced patch cables
For serious-minded musicians, these Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. The superior wiring eliminates hums, buzzing, and crackles. The flexible design prevents kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage. The balanced (TRS) 1/4" phone to phone connectors have a nickel finish for a more professional interconnection.
Musician's Gear Lo-Z Microphone Cable
This flexible 20-foot mic cable has a Neutrik male XLR to female XLR connector.
- Ultra-low latency FireWire 400 interface with onboard DSP
- 24-bit, 192kHz integrated AD/DA converters
- 4 inputs; 2 Focusrite preamps and SPDIF I/O
- 8 balanced outputs for creating separate headphone/monitor mixes or 7.1 surround monitoring
- Suite of Saffire-powered plug-ins; compression, EQ, amp modeling, and monitor path reverb available on analogue inputs, for recording wet and/or monitoring
- Free accompanying software allows the engineer to create up to 5 unique stereo mixes of all incoming and recorded tracks
- Plug-ins also available for use within the user's software platform
- MIDI I/O
- Includes Cubase LE
- Class A solid state electronics
- Affordable large capsule cardioid condenser
- 1", 6-micron gold sputtered diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 25Hz-20kHz
- Sensivity: 15mV/Pa (-36dBV)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 130dB
- Power requirement: 48V
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- 4" Kevlar-cone low frequency drivers
- 5/8" soft dome tweeters
- 18W to lows, 18W to highs
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 30kHz
- 5-3/4"W x 8-11/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- 8 lbs. each
Get into home recording with this complete and affordable package.
- To obtain the highest level of functionality especially at higher sampling frequencies, Focusrite recommends using higher CPU/clock speeds and more RAM
- OS: OS X 10.3.3 or later
- CPU/Clock: G3/800MHz, G4/700MHz
- G4/1.2GHz or higher recommended for 192kHz operation
- Memory: 256MB RAM minimum
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional
- CPU/Clock: Pentium, Celeron or Pentium compatible processor 900MHz or higher
- Memory: 256MB RAM minimum