- 188223 000000000 188223000000000
Focusrite ISA430 MKII Producer Pack
- Write a Review
The ISA 430 MkII represents the pinnacle of Focusrite's analogue channel strip technology, bringing together all the classic designs in one comprehen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The pinnacle of analog channel strip technology.
The ISA 430 MkII represents the pinnacle of Focusrite's analogue channel strip technology, bringing together all the classic designs in one comprehensive production tool. Augmented with additional features and flavors alongside unmatched internal routing and connectivity, the ISA 430 MkII enables today's recording professional to enjoy the unique sonic contribution of these heritage designs within one extremely versatile processor.
From mic impedance switching and "mic air" effect (a wire-wound inductor for increased spaciousness), to three compressor options (VCA, Vintage Opto, and Opto Limit) combined with the compressed/uncompressed Blend feature, the ISA430 MkII delivers a impressive variety of processing sounds.
Routing and monitoring flexibility has also received a booster. The unique Listen feature (allowing you to hone in on the frequency you wish to affect) is now available on compressor, gate, and expander circuits as well as the ISA 430 MkII's unique phase cancellation-based de-esser circuit. In addition, monitoring and inserts are available at a variety of points along the signal chain.
Finally, the ISA 430 MkII features an optional 24bit-192kHz high performance (123dB A-weighted with jitter below 20 pico seconds) stereo A-D converter, allowing you to retain every nuance of your analogue signal as you flow seamlessly into the digital domain.
- Classic Focusrite transformer-based mic pre with variable impedance and "Air" feature
- Multi-format compressor switches between transparent VCA and vintage optical circuits
- Unmatched flexibility with an incredible variety of insert points and variable signal path arrangements
- Functions as 4 separate modular processors: mic pre, EQ, dynamics, and stereo ADC
- Precision VU metering of input level, Insert 1 or 2 Return levels
- Compressor gain reduction or sidechain listen level (switched)
- Classic Focusrite EQ design; an expanded version of the original ISA 110
- Post mic pre output for the shortest possible signal path
- Proprietary Focusrite discrete Class A VCA gate and expander designs
- Listen feature for precise control over compression, gating, expansion, and de-essing
- De-esser design based on optical technology for lower distortion and transparency
- Soft limiter to avoid critical digital overload
- Optional stereo A/D ” 24-bit 192kHz Delta Sigma converter
Call or click to order.
- Gain Range: 0 to +60dB in 10dB steps
- Input Impedance: Variable - 600 Ohms,2K4 Ohms,6K8 Ohms and original ISA110 settings
- EIN: -128dB with 150 Ohms terminating impedance at 60dB of gain
- Noise: -97dBu
- THD: 0.001% with -20dBu (1kHz input and 20Hz”22kHz bandpass filter)
- Gain Range: +10dB to +40dB continuously variable
- Input Impedance: >1MOhm
- Threshold Range: -28dB to +12dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 10:1
- Slope: Soft knee
- Attack: 100 microseconds to 100 milliseconds
- Release: 100mS to 7S, variable or
- auto (program dependent)
- Threshold Range: -28dB to +12dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 5:1 in Comp mode
- 5:1 to 20:1 in Lim mode
- Slope: Soft knee in Comp mode,
- Hard knee in Lim mode
- Attack: Fixed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.