- 188219 000000000 188219000000000
Focusrite Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter
- Write a Review
The Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter is 24-bit and 128x oversampled and handles sample rates of up to 96kHz, with S/PDIF output and BNC word...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Give your DAW a Focusrite boost for sterling sound.
The Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter is 24-bit and 128x oversampled and handles sample rates of up to 96kHz, with S/PDIF output and BNC word clock connector. Tracking a vocal direct into your DAW or any other digital recording media has never been easier or more affordable. An ADC lock LED on the front panel shows when Word Clock sync has been established.
Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter
- Dynamic Range = 110dB
Clock Jitter = less than 250 picoseconds
Clock Jitter when sync'd to an external clock = 1 nanosecond
THD+N AMPL = -109dBFS 'A' weighted
SPDIF = Phono (stereo)
EXT IN = 1/4" Jack
WordClock = BNC connector
Sample Frequency = 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz
Bit Depth = 24bit dither down
Clock Options = Standard
0dBfs = +22dBu
Dithering = Adaptive
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Focusrite Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter:
I installed this in my Trakmaster Pro. The jumpers are easy to remove (they are just little plastic clips) and the quality is certainly on par with other Focusrite products.With 4 selectable sample rates, this optional card is a must for anyone wanting to get the most out of their Platinum Focusrite units.Much cheaper than buying some other units equipt with ADC converters.