- Product 580876
Focusrite Plug-In Suite Software
- Write a Review
The Focusrite Plug-in Suite was produced by the same team who developed Novation's nio FX rack and Saffire PRO 40 Control. The software is the perfec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Compression, reverb, gate, and EQ VST/AU plug-ins to perfect your mix.
The Focusrite Plug-in Suite was produced by the same team who developed Novation's nio FX rack and Saffire PRO 40 Control. The software is the perfect upgrade from your standard sequencer effects like Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
Each plug-in has a host of presets that provide a reasonable starting point, delivering suitable solutions for the chosen sound source. Having selected a preset, you can then go on to finely tune these settings.
The compressor and gate have been modeled on Focusrite's hardware devices, using the measurement of custom optos to achieve the signature Focusrite sound. (All Focusrite optos are tuned by ear, just like in the old days of analog design, ensuring a faithful recreation of those classic vintage 1960s optical compressors.)
With the same signature as the original Focusrite EQ curves, Focusrite's R&D team used state-of-the-art numerical transform techniques to create an authentic response across the entire audible frequency spectrum for this software EQ.
The Reverb is based on classic algorithmic studio reverb designs.
- VST/AU Compression, Reverb, Gate, and EQ plug-ins
- Each plug-in includes presets that allow you to fine tune the settings to match the sound you want
- Compression and Gate modeled after Focusrite hardware devices
- EQ features same signature as original Focusrite EQ curves
- Reverb based on classic algohrithmic studio reverb designs
Add these 4 specially created plug-ins to your DAW arsenal.
- Power PC G4/G5 or Intel Mac
- Mac OS 10.4.11 or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- XVGA (High Color 1024x768)
- Windows XP (Windows XP users are advised to use Windows XP2 or higher
- 1GHz CPU recommended) or Vista (All Versions)
- Pentium III 600 MHz CPU or faster
- 512 MB RAM
- XVGA (High Colour 1024x768)
- Windows - VST
- Mac OS - VST, Audio Unit