- #H92692 000000000 H92692000000000
Focusrite Rednet 5 - 32-Channel Pro Tools HD Bridge
- Write a Review
RedNet is Focusrite's new flagship range of Ethernet-networked studio interfaces, based around the tried and tested Dante Ethernet audio networking s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
32-Channel HD Bridge that connects Pro Tools HD to the RedNet network.
RedNet is Focusrite's new flagship range of Ethernet-networked studio interfaces, based around the tried and tested Dante Ethernet audio networking system from Australian company Audinate. Focusrite's RedNet is the first to offer IP network audio interfaces for the recording studio - or any application that requires moving high quality audio around with ultra-low latency.
RedNet 5 connects your RedNet system to Pro Tools HD. Up to six units can be connected to one Pro Tools HDX system, supporting up to 192 channels at 96 kHz or 96 channels at 192 kHz. Pro Tools HD Native and Pro Toos HD (TDM) are also supported. RedNet 5 is interoperable with other Pro Tools interfaces and no RedNet PCIe card is required.
- Upgrade to RedNet interfaces while remaining fully compatible with your saved sessions
- Each RedNet 5 can route up to 32 input and 32 output channels between your RedNet network and Pro Tools HD system
- Connecting six RedNet 5 units to a Pro Tools HDX system allows up to 192 inputs and outputs - the maximum supported by Pro Tools HDX.
- Maintain your existing Pro Tools workflow with simple, logical assignment of RedNet I/O to Pro Tools HD inputs and outputs
High-end, Ethernet networking for your Pro Tools HD studio, order the RedNet 5 system today.