- J55858 000000000 J55858000000000
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Recording Package with R80 Ribbon Microphone and TH-200X Headphones
- Write a Review
This recording package pairs together the Focusrite 18i20 second-generation audio interface with a pair of Tascam TH-200X studio headphones, an MXL R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Popular recording package with audio interface, headphones, microphone and accessories.
This recording package pairs together the Focusrite 18i20 second-generation audio interface with a pair of Tascam TH-200X studio headphones, an MXL R80 ribbon microphone, microphone stand and cable.
Eight natural-sounding combination input Scarlett mic preamps deliver exceptional headroom, loads of linear clean gain, low noise and minimal distortion. The two inputs on the front panel feature newly designed instrument inputs with extended headroom. The ADAT expansion ports allow you to add an extra eight analog inputs and outputs, particularly useful for anyone who wants to record higher channel counts and integrate lots of outboard gear.
The TH-200X headphones offer an extremely lightweight yet durable design. Tightly stitched around a stainless steel frame is extra cushion to ensure a cozy fit. Also equipped is an elongated cable for users who need to utilize all areas of the room while recording and mixing. In regards to the sound, users will be surprised to here such a clean honest representation of their audio. The new 40mm neodymium magnet drivers inside the closed back, oval ear-cups deliver a true, balanced sound that engineers, musicians and everyday listeners can all respect.
Designed as a studio go-to mic for daily recording, the MXL R80 is built to last inside and outside. MXL has built modern ribbon elements into the R80 microphone. It has a high SPL capacity, making it suitable for guitar cabinets and horns. The figure 8 polar pattern lets sound roll in from both sides of the mic to create a full sound. The MXL R80 excels on the stage and in the studio. A figure-8 pattern will pick up sounds from the front and back sides of the microphone with equal sensitivity while maintaining a large amount of rejection 90 off access. The front of the microphone is indicated by the MXL logo where the audio signal is in-phase while the back side has an inverted phase.
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen Audio Interface
- Tascam TH-200X Studio Headphones
- MXL R80 Ribbon Microphone
- Tripod Base Microphone Stand
- 20 ft. XLR Microphone Cable
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.