- #J18633 000000000 J18633000000000
Fostex PX6 Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
The new PX-6 Professional Monitor Speaker consists of totally new 6.5-inch LF and 1-inch HF drivers. The superior digital FIR filter realizes unprece...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality nearfield monitor pair.
The new PX-6 Professional Monitor Speaker consists of totally new 6.5-inch LF and 1-inch HF drivers. The superior digital FIR filter realizes unprecedented accurate sound reproduction and delivers class leading sonic performance. Also featuring the new 'Fostex Active Phase Optimization' allowing you to adjust the phase of each PX-6 by 9 degree order up to 180 degree for an accurate phase setting in the multi-channel monitoring environment.
50W (LF) / 28W (HF) digital amplifier
6.5-inch Crimson woofer
1-inch Urethane film laminated polyerster fiber dome tweeter
Digital Network Filter (FIR type) for dividing network
Unique Rotary Encoder plus LED indication
Fade In function to gradually increase the output level when powering on
Order today and enjoy reliable monitoring at a great value.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.