- Product 501675
Fostex UR2 Stereo Rack Recorder
- Write a Review
The rackmount Fostex UR-2 is a new generation stereo memory recorder that uses 2 SD cards (SDHC compatible) and USB storage device as the recording m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 1 rack space stereo audio recorder using SD card and USB storage.
The rackmount Fostex UR-2 is a new generation stereo memory recorder that uses 2 SD cards (SDHC compatible) and USB storage device as the recording media. The recording/playback file format is BWF (WAV). Its ample playback functions will adapt to the wide variety of playback requirements. It offers high quality recording of up to 24bit/96kHz (in BWF format). Employing FAT 32 disc format, it is easy to process the file transfer to a PC based DAW. The UR2's analog input and output are balanced XLR/+4dBu and unbalanced RCA/-10dBV, the digital input and output complies to AES/EBU and S/P DIF digital signal. It is flexible to be used in the available audio system. The playback function includes Chain Play and Timer Play, the rack recorder is suitable for live stage performance and sound installation. In addition to the external control via parallel remote with D-Sub 25pin and RS-232C serial remote, a USB keyboard and 10-key keyboard can trigger the instant playback start, which is very useful at a live event, theater and broadcast environments. Mic input located on the front panel offers 48V phantom power, the UR2 recorder can be used not only for recording but also for speech to be mixed with playback source. Last but not least, its newly employed organic EL display gives an extremely clear visibility. This combined with DC power operation, the Fostex UR2 serves for outdoor use very well.
- 2 sets SD card slots and a USB host connector for alternate
- recording/playback among the different media.
- Stereo or Mono WAV (BWF) recording to SD card (also SDHC)
- and USB storage device
- Fs: 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz, Quantization: 16/24bit
- High speed file transfer with PC via USB 2.0 (bi-directional)
- Employing FAT32 format, it allows to directly mount the recorded
- files to PC.
- It adapts to a wide variety of use environment by offering Chain
- Play and Memory Play.
- Timer Play and Power ON Play enable automatic playback start
- for such as chime and repetitive announcement, which are
- convenient in the installation audio industry.
- The play mode list employs CSV file format so that it is easy to
- edit by a text editor or spread sheet program software on PC.
- 99 Cue points with locate function. Waveform display under Scrub
- mode offers easy and visual Cue point setting
- Microphone input with P48V available on the front panel. Not
- only for recording but for speech to be mixed with playback
- Analog I/O with balanced XLR and un-balanced RCA pin jacks,
- Digital I/O with XLR connectors
- An organic EL display offers high visibility.
- Remote transport control via Foot SW, Parallel remote pot (D-
- sub 25pin) and RS-232C (D-sub 9pin)
- External USB keyboard can be used not only for file name
- editing but for transport control such as REC and PLAY.
Get a state-of-the-art memory recorder taday!
UR2 Stereo Rack Recorder
Recording media SD card (2 slots, SDHC, 128MB32GB)
USB port for USB storage device (USB 2.0, Hi-speed)
Sampling frequency: 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz (24bit), 44.1/48kHz (16bit)
Record format: BWF (WAV), MP3 *with future software update
ADC/DAC: 24bit Delta-Sigma modulation
Recording time: Approx. 94minutes (1GB SD card/16bit/44.1kHz/stereo)
Recording track: Stereo or Mono
Frequency response: 20Hz20kHz ±2dB (44.1/48kHz)
20Hz40kHz ±3dB (88.2/96kHz)
S/N (between ADC and DAC, 24bit, 48kHz):
Line 103dB or more (typical)
Mic (with Max gain) 85dB or more (typical)
Dynamic range: 103dB or more (typical)
T.H.D: Line 0.006% or less (1kHz, -1dBFS)
Mic (with Max gain) 0.01% or less (1kHz, -1dBFS)
Reference level: -12dBFS/-20dBFS (switchable)
Input and Output
0dBu = 0.775Vrms, 0dBV = 1.0Vrms
Analog input (INPUT L, R)
Connectors: XLR 3-31, balanced (pin #2 hot), RCA pin jack, un-balanced
Nominal input level: +4dBu (XLR/ balanced), -10dBV (RCA/ un-balanced)
Maximum input level: +24dBu (-20dBFS, XLR/ balanced), +10dBV (-20dBFS, RCA/ un-balanced)
Input impedance: more than 10kW
Microphone input (MIC IN)
Connector: XLR3-31, balanced (pin #2 hot))
Nominal input level: -56 -12dBu
Maximum input level: +7dBu (with Max gain)
Input impedance: more than 1.5kW
Phantom Power: P48V
Analog output (OUTPUT L, R)
Connectors: XLR 3-32, balanced (pin #2 hot), RCA pin jack, un-balanced
Nominal output level: +4dBu (XLR/ balanced), -10dBV (RCA/ un-balanced)
Maximum output level: +24dBu (-20dBFS, XLR/ balanced), +10dBV (-20dBFS, RCA/ un-balanced)
Load impedance: more than 10kW
Connector: XLR 3-31 (pin #2 hot)
Format: IEC60958 (AES/EBU) or IEC60958 (S/P DIF) *Auto select
Connector: XLR 3-32 (pin #2 hot)
Format:IEC60958 (AES/EBU) or IEC60958 (S/P DIF)
Connector: f6.3mm stereo phone jack
Maximum output: 100mW (with 32W load)
Connector: D-sub 9pin (RS-232C), D-sub 25pin (Parallel)
Connector:f6.3mm phone jack
Connectors: A type (Host, Keyboard), B type (for PC, USB 2.0 Hi-speed)
SD card Slots: Standard SD card slot x 2
Dimensions: 482 (W) x 52 (H) x 197 (D) mm
Weight: Approx. 2.3kg (except AC adaptor)
Power requirement: DC1224V, Standard AC adaptor included
Connector: XLR 4-32
Power consumption: Approx. 5W