- Product 271271
Galaxy Audio AS-1000T Any Spot Wireless Transmitter
- Write a Review
The Galaxy AS-100T transmitter features RCA, XLR, and 1/4" inputs on the back and allows simultaneous broadcast of audio signals from a source such a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Galaxy AS-100T transmitter features RCA, XLR, and 1/4" inputs on the back and allows simultaneous broadcast of audio signals from a source such as a CD player, tape player, computer, iPod, etc, and a microphone while offering individual level adjustment for each of the 2 sources. This works great for presentations or for a solo performer who wants to monitor a microphone and backing track.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Low power FM broadcasting transmitter
- Can simultaneously transmit stereo music (from sources such as CD players, MP3 players, etc.) and vocal audio (from wired or wireless microphone systems)
- Can also be interfaced with a mixing console to transmit an entire monitor mix to the performer
- Up to 64 selectable frequencies are available to set up a multi-frequency broadcasting system while avoiding interference
- The two rotary switches allow the user to easily select the group number (1-8), and channel number (1-8). These two selections make up the frequency program number, which is then brightly displayed on the front panel
- 1/4"/XLR combo MIC jack accepts a balanced or unbalanced, line or microphone signal.
- RCA LINE IN jacks accept stereo or mono audio signals from CD players, MP3 players, etc. (Switchable Stereo/Mono modes.)
- Independent input volume controls allow the user greater control when mixing two audio sources together
- Peak LED indicator shows when the inputs are being overdriven to help avoid distortion
- Headphone jack, with independent volume control, allows a user to monitor the audio signal from the transmitter location
AS-1000T Any Spot Wireless Transmitter
- Frequency range: UHF 682 698MHz
RF power output: 10mW or 100mW
Frequency stability: ±0.005%
Maximum deviation: ±48KHz with limiting compressor
Spurious emission: >60dB below carrier frequency
T.H.D.: <1% (at 1KHz)
Power supply: DC12 18V
Tone key: 32.768 KHz
Current consumption: 140mA ±10mA(100mW)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.31" x 1.73" x 7.1" (211 x 44 x 180mm)