- J43599 000000000 J43599000000000
Galaxy Audio GA64 Ergomic
- Write a Review
Galaxy Audio’s new ERGOMIC wired microphone throws a curve into the typical microphone design. The interchangeable elements and unique form of the bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unique handheld mic with an ergonomic handle design.
Galaxy Audio’s new ERGOMIC wired microphone throws a curve into the typical microphone design. The interchangeable elements and unique form of the body make this a microphone for everyone. The ERGO body was designed with comfort in mind. They started with a thicker body, much like a wireless microphone. Second, the body tapers to fit the natural flow of your hand as you grip the microphone body. Third, a finger/hand rest allow for a relaxing place for your hand or finger and helps prevent your hand from sliding over the microphone element. Lastly, the solid metal construction provides excellent durability.
Topping off the innovative design of the ERGOMIC, the microphone heads can also be easily switched between a Dynamic or Condenser element. The GA64/SC utilizes Galaxy Audio's popular mic elements from the HH64/HH64SC wireless mic transmitter. When the mic element is removed, this exposes a switch which must be moved when trading between condenser and dynamic elements. This switch is the on/off switch for the preamp when using phantom power to power the condenser element. There are three basic configurations for the ERGOMIC mic; GA64-dynamic element, GA64SC-condenser element, GA64DH-includes 1 condenser element, 1 dynamic element, 1 ERGO body, and carrying case.
- Analog or digital:Analog
- Frequency response:30Hz to 15kHz
- Max SPL:Info not available
- Pattern and type
- Polar pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm size:Large
- Phantom power required:No
- Size and weight
- Width:1.94 in.
- Height:8.36 in.
- Weight:0.74 lb.
- Included accessories
- Power supply:No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.