- K19739 000000000 K19739000000000
Galaxy Audio Galaxy Audio ESM3 Single Ear Headset Mic Wired For Most Sennheiser Systems
- Write a Review
With a new design and detachable cable, the ESM3 is a great choice for an economical headset microphone. The ESM3's super lightweight design makes we...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Economical headset microphone, compatible with Sennheiser transmitters.
These headset microphones work great with many wireless transmitters available. The ESM3 can be wired to work with transmitters made by Galaxy Audio, Shure, Sennheiser, AKG, and Audio Technica, as well as most other brands of wireless microphone systems. You can also use the ESM3 microphone with most PC sound cards (adaptor not included). This one is equipped out of the box to be appropriate for Sennheiser systems.
The JIB/PB may be used if a wireless transmitter is not available or needed. The JIB/PB will supply phantom power (if needed) to the headset and adapt the mini connector on the headset to a standard XLR connector so it can be attached to a soundboard.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Wraps Around One Ear
- Omni Mic Element
- Flexible for Easy Formation
- 4 in. Mic Boom Length
- 5mm Mic Diameter
- Condenser Element
- Freq. Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Detachable Cable
Go wireless and hands-free. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.