- Product 601406
Galaxy Audio Hot Spot Personal Monitor
- Write a Review
It takes care of feedback and hearing problems onstage and its small size won't distract from the performance. It weighs only 4-1/2 lbs. and can be p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Put the sound right where you need it.
It takes care of feedback and hearing problems onstage and its small size won't distract from the performance. It weighs only 4-1/2 lbs. and can be placed on a mic stand with its built-in mic socket or atop a keyboard for in-your-face sound.
Features 200W power handling, and a frequency response of 150Hz to 15kHz with superior gain before feedback. 2 - 1/4" jacks enable the Hot Spot to be daisy chained. High-impact ABS cabinet houses 2 - 5" drivers.
- Small, compact design
- 200W power handling
- High-impact ABS cabinet
- 2 ferrofluid-cooled Neolite 5" drivers
- 150Hz to 15kHz frequency response
Hot Spot Personal Monitor
- Controlled Bandwidth (150Hz-18kHz +/- 6dB)
- 2 S5N-8 NEOLITE drivers ferrofluid cooled
- 200W continuous power rating
- 98dB sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)
- 123dB maximum SPL (200W at 1/2 meter)
- 28 SPLOWT
- 16 ohm impedance
- 2 - 1/4" jacks (one in, one out)
- Rugged black ABS cabinet
- Cloth covered ABS grille
- Mic stand socket
- Volume control: Wide open to -18dB in 3dB steps
- 6.75" x 10.94" x 6" (171 mm x 278 mm x 152 mm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The only way we could use this with our existing powered mixer is to chain it with another larger monitor. The lack of a volume control on this model is a significant problem - and the VC is definitely worth the extra $. Unfortunately, I didn't read the description closely, and thought that this one had a VC.