- Product 601400
Galaxy Audio Hot Spot VC Personal Monitor
- Write a Review
The Galaxy Hot Spot VC Personal Monitor takes care of feedback and hearing problems onstage and its small size won't distract from the performance. I...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A personal volume control makes it the ultimate onstage sound solution.
The Galaxy Hot Spot VC Personal Monitor takes care of feedback and hearing problems onstage and its small size won't distract from the performance. It weighs only 4-1/2 lbs. and can be placed on a mic stand with its built-in mic socket or atop a keyboard for in-your-face sound.
Features its own volume control knob, 200W power handling, and a frequency response of 150Hz to 15kHz for superior gain before feedback. 2 - 1/4" jacks enable the Hot Spot to be daisy-chained. High-impact ABS cabinet houses 2 - 5" drivers.
- Small, compact design
- Volume control knob
- 200W power handling
- High-impact ABS cabinet
- 2 ferrofluid-cooled Neolite 5" drivers
- 150Hz to 15kHz frequency response
- Puts the sound just where you need it
- Controlled Bandwidth (150 Hz-18 kHz +/- 6 dB)
- 2 S5N-8 NEOLITE drivers ferrofluid cooled
- 200W continuous power rating
- 98dB sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)
- 123dB maximum SPL (200W at 1/2 meter)
- 28 SPLOWT
- 16 ohm impedance
- 2 - 1/4" jacks (one in, one out)
- Rugged black ABS cabinet
- Cloth covered ABS grille
- Mic stand socket
- Volume control: Wide open to -18dB in 3dB steps
- 6-3/5" x 11" x 6" (171 mm x 278 mm x 152 mm)
- 4-1/2 lbs. (2.04 kg)