- Product 601407
Galaxy Audio Micro Spot MSVC Speech Monitor
- Write a Review
The ultra compact Galaxy Audio Micro Spot MSVC Speech Monitor is based on the popular Galaxy Audio Hot Spot, the original personal monitor. The Micro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unobtrusive vocal monitoring for nearly any environment.
The ultra compact Galaxy Audio Micro Spot MSVC Speech Monitor is based on the popular Galaxy Audio Hot Spot, the original personal monitor. The Micro Spot VC is a passive speaker that comes standard with a front-panel volume control that allows the you to independently adjust your own volume without affecting the other monitors. A stand mount bracket allows it to be mounted to any microphone stand. The Micro Spot VC features the proprietary Galaxy Audio NEOLITE neodymium 5-inch driver with a Ferrofluid cooled voice coil that reduces both power compression and distortion.
The Micro Spot VC, with a bandwidth focused at the vocal frequency range of 300Hz-15kHz, is perfect for all speech applications. The compact size of the Micro Spot VC makes it a great solution for eliminating stage clutter and the task of lugging bulky floor monitors in and out of the gig. Pound for pound, inch for inch, the Micro Spot VC ranks among the world's loudest and clearest loudspeakers. Ruggedly built to Galaxy Audio's exacting standards, the Micro Spot VC is unsurpassed in power handling and sonic fidelity among loudspeakers of similar size and weight.
- Compact design
- Crystal-clear voice monitoring
- Volume control
- 100W power handling
- NEOLITE neodymium 5" driver
- Bandwidth focused from 300Hz to 15kHz
- Ferrofluid cooled voice coil
- Frequency response: 150Hz ”18kHz
- Power handling capacity: 100W
- Sensitivity: (1W @ 1 meter) 92dB (1kHz octave band)
- Maximum SPL: (100W @ .5 meter): 117dB
- Splowt: 43
- Speaker complement: One NEOLITE Neodymium, ferrofluid-cooled 5" drivers .86 lbs (.39 kg)
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Input connection: 2-1/4" jacks wired in parallel
- Enclosure Materials: High impact ABS plastic
- Color: Black case with cloth covered ABS grille
- Volume control: 18 dB range; 7 positions at 3 dB each
- Dimensions: 7" x 6" x 5-1/8
- (178 mm x 152 mm x 130 mm)
- Net weight: 2.7 lbs. (1.23 kg)
- Shipping weight: (pair) 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Galaxy Audio Micro Spot MSVC Speech Monitor:
One of the members of our Southern Gospel trio is somewhat hard-of-hearing, and this monitor, connected through the accompaniment music source, helps greatly in our performance.