- Write a Review
Big sound in a small package.
The NSPA 25W Nano Spot is a tiny member of the Hot Spot family. Featuring a 3 in. driver, it has three inputs on the rear panel: XLR, 1/4 in., and 1/8 in. stereo summing. With 24V Phantom power, a 20 dB pad, and built in compressor, you can go directly into the NPSA 25W Nano Spot from your source or microphone. The NSPA can be used in call centers, computer monitoring, on the bar or patio in a restaurant, and many other applications.
- 3 in. 4 ohm Driver
- Stand / Bracket Mountable with included NSPA Bracket Kit
- 2-Band EQ
- XLR Input: 4.4K Differential Balanced
- 1/4 in. Input: 10K Unbalanced
- 1/8 in. Input 22K Balanced (11K Unbalanced)
- Power LED
- Signal LED
- Compressor LED
Order today and give your computer the big sound it deserves.
- 3 Inputs: (1) One XLR Balanced, (2) One 1/4 in. Unbalanced, (3) One 1/8 in. Stereo Summing
- Phantom Power: 24VDC
- Equalizer Controls: Two-Band EQ with Center-Detent Controls
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Supply: 18VDC, 1.75A
- Built in Amplifier: 25 watts @ 4 ohms
- Speaker: 87.5 dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Frequency response: 150 Hz-17 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 101.5 dB
- Enclosure Materials: High Density ABS Indicator
- LEDs: Power, Compressor & Signal
- Input Impedance: XLR Input: 4.4 k, Differential Balanced, 1/4 in. Input: 10K Unbalanced, 1/8 in. Input: 22K Balanced (11K Unbalanced)
- PAD Switch: 20 dB
- Built in Compressor
- Included: Power supply, Wall and Stand Mount
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 5 x 4.25 x 4.5 in.
- Net weight: 1.75 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.