- Product 606500
Galaxy Audio Powered Micro Spot Monitor
- Write a Review
The Galaxy MSPA Powered Micro Spot, like the original Powered Hot Spot, delivers high power, but in a more compact package that's smaller than a foot...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Tweakable, portable, accurate monitoring right where you need it.
The Galaxy MSPA Powered Micro Spot, like the original Powered Hot Spot, delivers high power, but in a more compact package that's smaller than a football. Weighing only 4.82 pounds, the Powered Micro Spot delivers a clean 30W of power to its internal 4-1/2" speaker and can reach SPL levels of 99dB. XLR and 1/4" inputs respectively accept microphone and line level signals.
The Powered Micro Spot speaker also features a 2 band equalizer and built-in compressor/limiter circuitry that controls the amplifier's gain, acting like a compressor on transient signals and a "brick wall" limiter on signals that continuously exceed a predetermined limit. This results in an apparent 6dB increase in SPL without distortion. That's twice the sound pressure!
With the included mounting hardware, the Powered Micro Spot can be permanently mounted to a wall or ceiling, or conveniently mounted atop a microphone stand for portable use. The Galaxy Micro Spot works great in many applications. The powered audio monitor is diverse enough for live sound, church, fixed installation, etc. It's compact and lightweight enough to take anywhere.
- 30W power
- 4-1/2" speaker
- XLR and 1/4" inputs for mic or line level signals
- 2-band EQ
- Built-in comp-limiter
- Weights only 4.82 lbs.
- Mounts on wall or ceiling for fixed installation
Order today and hear loud and clear.
Powered Micro Spot Monitor
- strong>AMPLIFIER SECTION
- Rated Power: 30 watts
- Equalization: Two band center detent
- Lo: ± 12 dB shelving at 200 Hz
- Hi: ± 12 dB shelving at 10 kHz
- Frequency response: 65 Hz—15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5% @ 4 ohms
- Input connection: Balanced XLR and _" parallel inputs
- with +15 VDC phantom power
- Indicator LED: POWER
- Power Requirements: 90-250 VAC~, 50/60 Hz, 30W
- Safeguards: Short circuit current limiting. Short circuit foldback
- limiting. Thermal short circuit protection. Dynamic load line cooling.
- Turn on/turn off transient suppression
- SPEAKER SECTION
- Speaker: One 4.5"
- Power handling capacity: 30 watts
- Sensitivity (1 Watt @ 1 meter): 84 dB (1 kHz octave band)
- Frequency response: 150 Hz—15 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ clip (1 Watt @ 1 meter): 99 dB
- *SPLOWT: 21
- Enclosure Materials: Fire retardant styrene with black cast
- aluminum grille
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7" x 6" x 5" (178 mm x 152 mm x 127 mm)
- Net weight: 4.82 lbs. (2.19 kg)
- Shipping weight: 7.48 lbs. (3.4 kg)