- J73722 000000000 J73722000000000
Galaxy Audio TQ8-24HVN TQ8 Traveler Quest 8 Battery Powered PA With Handheld Mic, Lav Mic and Two Receivers
- Write a Review
This powerful and versatile active PA system features the TQ8 speaker, which runs on AC or battery power and comes standard with built-in rechargeabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wireless PA system with lav mic, handheld mic and two receivers.
This powerful and versatile active PA system features the TQ8 speaker, which runs on AC or battery power and comes standard with built-in rechargeable batteries. This system includes one handheld mic, one lav mic, and two receivers for maximum versatility under a wide range of conditions. An affordable option for mobile entertainers, auctioneers or anyone needing a flexible, portable sound solution, the TQ8 packs a 150W onboard amplifier matched to an 8 in. mid- and low-frequency driver, and a 1 in. high-frequency horn.
Versatility is one of the TQ8’s strong suits, thanks to a variety of I/O options, built-in media player and Bluetooth connectivity. XLR / ¼ in. combo inputs each feature their own volume controls, while one RCA input and one auxiliary 1/8 in. input share a volume control. The master volume control sports a 3-band EQ to let you shape your sound for optimal performance. The built-in media player enables playing audio from an SD card, USB drive, or from a Bluetooth-enabled device.
The TQ8’s built-in rechargeable battery provides about 24 hours of operation, so you can have amazing full-range sound virtually anywhere away from power outlets. Even when you plug the TQ8’s in an AC outlet for recharging, the unit still operates without interruption. A full recharge of the batteries takes about 7-8 hours. If a power failure occurs when operating on AC, audio will not be interrupted and the unit will continue to operate until batteries are exhausted.
The TQ8 features a voice priority button, which automatically reduces the volume of the media player, Bluetooth and line level input when it receives a transmission from a wireless or wired handheld microphone (either plugged into the unit or an installed wireless system). The voice priority can be turned on or off.
- Flexible battery-powered PA system with 24 hours of operation on one charge
- Includes one lav mic, one handheld mic and two receivers
- Onboard amplifier with 150W peak output
- 8 in. main driver with 1 in. tweeter
- Multiple input options including Bluetooth connectivity
- Onboard media player
For optimal portable PA performance and wireless freedom, order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 8 in.
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1 in.
- Amplifier class: Not specified
- Wattage: 150W
- Mixer/preamp: Yes
- Frequency response: 70Hz–18kHz
- Coverage pattern: Not specified
- Max SPL: 105dB
- XLR: 2 XLR combo
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: 1
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- XLR: Not specified
- TRS: Not specified
- TS: Not specified
- RCA: Not specified
- SPEAKON: Not specified
- Cabinet material: Molded
- Width: 10.5 in.
- Height: 17.25 in.
- Depth: 11.5 in.
- Weight: 18.85 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.