- Product H84990
Garritan Jazz and Big Band 3 Sound Library
- Write a Review
Garritan's Jazz and Big Band 3 Sound Library contains more tha 75 instruments, including a comprehensive saxophone collection, brass instruments with...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A high-quality jazz and big band instrument collection.
Garritan's Jazz and Big Band 3 Sound Library contains more tha 75 instruments, including a comprehensive saxophone collection, brass instruments with various mutes, woodwinds, Steinway piano, guitars, organs, acoustic and electric basses, an electric piano, drum kits, and many other instruments.
ARIA Instrument Player Included
The entire Jazz and Big Band 3 library is integrated with the ARIA Instrument Engine and works as a virtual instrument. No need to purchase a separate sampler!
Ensemble-Building and Doubles
Garritan Jazz and Big Band 3 provides multiple individual instruments from which you can build your own jazz ensembles and big bands. This is the key to realistic imitative style. The library can be used to construct solos, duos, jazz trios, quartets, jazz ensembles, or a full big band! There are keyswitched doubles and combinations so players can switch instruments quickly.
The controls in Garritan Jazz & Big Band 3 allow you to shape th articulation and jazz techniques. Just load your instrument and play. Standardized controls allow you to become familiar with the library and master the various instruments with ease. Advanced functions such as shakes, fall offs, tongue slurs and auto-legato help you produce more realistic-sounding performances.
Garritan Jazz & Big Band 3 supports all popular formats for both Mac and PC, either as a standalone program or as a plug-in (VST, RTAS and OS X Audio Units) and works with supported notation programs. An entire big band can be loaded on a single computer or laptop.
- Instrument list:
- 16 Saxophones: Sopranino, Mezzo Soprano, 3 Soprano, 3 Alto, C Melody, 3 Tenor, Baritone, Bass, Contrabass, Subcontrabass
- 6 Trumpets (with mutes): 5 Bb (including scream trumpet), Open, Straight Mute, Cup Mute, Harmon Mute, Bucket Mute, Flugelhorn
- 5 Tromobones (with mutes): 4 Tenor, Bass
- 6 Additional Winds: C Flute, Piccolo and Alto Flute, Bb Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Tuba
- 10 Keyboards: Steinway B Grand Piano, Vintage Electric Piano, 6 Organs, Jazz Accordion
- 3 Guitars: 2 Electric, 1 Acoustic
- 8 Basses: 2 Upright, 2 Fretless Electric, 2 Fretted Electric, 2 Slap
- 6 Drum Kits: Classic Stick, Fusion Stick, Brush Kit, 3 General MIDI Kits
- Percussion: Vibraphone (hard and soft mallets), Wide Variety of Percussion including Latin, bongos, congas, timbales, wood blocks, bells and more
- Variety of doubles and combinations
- System requirements:
- 3.5GB of free hard disk space
- DVD drive required for installation
- PC: Windows 7, Vista, or XP, Core Duo CPU or better
- Mac: OS 10.5 or higher, Core Duo Mac Intel or better
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200rpm
- Sound card compatible with ASIO (PC) or Core Audio (Mac)
- MIDI or USB interface may be required if using an electronic keyboard (full-size keyboard with mod wheel and assignable controllers is highly recommended)
- To play an entire big band, 2GB of RAM or more is recommended