- Product 585859
Garritan Personal Orchestra 4.0
- Write a Review
State-of-the-art Garritan Personal Orchestra 4 software recreates the sounds of the full complement of symphonic musical instruments right on your co...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Virtual instrument library with over 200 software instruments, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, Steinway piano, harps, and more.
State-of-the-art Garritan Personal Orchestra 4 software recreates the sounds of the full complement of symphonic musical instruments right on your computer. This award-winning collection has all the software instruments for you to create lush symphonic music. There are well over 200 software instruments—delicious strings, joyous brass, intimate woodwinds, powerful percussion, glorious concert organ, Steinway virtual concert piano, heavenly harps, and more.
Professional film composers can use this virtual instrument library for quick orchestral sketches and for capturing creative ideas. Hobbyists can use it for adding orchestrations to their tracks. Educators and students can use Personal Orchestra 4.0 for scoring projects or for studying orchestration. Imagine orchestrating at the beach, or on a plane, or anywhere inspiration strikes. Garritan Personal Orchestra is for every musician.
- Includes all the major instruments of the orchestra—strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, and keyboards
- An entire orchestra can be loaded on a single PC, Mac, or laptop
- The instruments recorded were made by fine instrument makers such as Steinway, Stradivari, Guarneri, Haynes, and others
- Includes the advanced new ARIA engine, a highly-optimized sample player featuring efficient performance, fast-sample loading, and low CPU demand (the reliable ARIA engine is in use in Microsoft Songsmith, SONY Acid Pro, AKAI EWI USB, and Finale 2009/10)
- Includes 28 pre-arranged Ensemble Presets for various types of orchestras, sections, ensembles, duos, trios, quartets, and other instrument combinations
- Integrated high-quality Ambience reverb with the ARIA Player
- Individual mixing sends for each instrument
- Stereo Stage imparts spacious stereo imagery for the GPO4 instruments
- The standalone ARIA player allows you to load and playback MIDI files
- Produce audio recordings of the MIDI file or record yourself playing live
- Provides individual instruments from which you build your own ensembles and sections
- Construct solos, duos, trios, quartets, chamber groups, ensembles, sections, or a full symphony orchestra—the way you want
- Supports all popular formats (Mac and PC) as a standalone program or as a plug-in (VST, RTAS, and OSX Audio Units), works with supported notation programs and works in 64-bit operating systems (Windows only)
- Violins: Solo Stradivari Violin, Solo Gagliano Violin, Solo Guarneri Violin, 9 Violins for Ensembles, 1st Violin Section (12 Players), 2nd Violin Section (10 Players)
- Violas: Solo Viola, 3 Violas for Ensembles, Viola Section (10 Players)
- Cellos: Solo Gofriller Cello, Solo Montagnana Cello, Solo Pierray Cello, 9 Cellos for Ensembles, Cello Section (8 Players)
- Basses: Solo Double Bass, 3 Double Basses for Sections, Double Bass Section (7 Players)
- Flutes: Solo Flute, 3 Flutes for Ensembles, Piccolo, Alto Flute, Bass Flute
- Clarinets: Solo Bb Clarinet , 3 Clarinets for Ensembles, Eb Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, 3 Bass Clarinets for Ensembles, Contrabass Clarinet
- Double Reeds: Solo Oboe (Two Soloists), 3 Oboes for Ensembles, English Horn (Two Soloists), Solo Bassoon (Two Soloists), 3 Bassoons for Ensembles, Contrabassoon (Two Soloists)
- Trumpets: Solo Trumpet (Three Soloists including one from Project SAM), 9 Trumpets for Ensembles (including 3 from Project SAM), Trumpets with Straight Mutes, Trumpet forte Overlay, 2 Solo Piccolo Trumpets (2 soloists), Trumpet Section (from Project SAM)
- Trombones: Solo Tenor Trombone (Two Soloists including one from Project SAM), 6 Trombones for Ensembles, Trombone forte Overlay, Solo Bass Trombones (Three Soloists including one from Project SAM), Trombone Section (from Project SAM)
- French Horns: Solo French Horns (Three Soloists including one from Project SAM), 9 Horns for Ensembles, French Horns with Mutes, Horn forte & fortissimo Overlays, French Horn Section (from Project SAM)
- Tubas: Tubas (Three Soloists including one from Project SAM), Tuba forte Overlay, Solo Contrabass Tuba
- Unpatched: Basic Orchestral Percussion, Wind Machine, Bass Drum (adjustable fundamental), Snare Drum, Orchestral Cymbals, Gong & Tam-Tam, Crotales, Triangles, Mark Tree, Cowbells, Assorted Percussion Toys
- Pitched: Timpani, Grand Symphonic Marimba, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel, Xylophone, Tubular Bells, Hand Bells
- Keyboards: Steinway Concert Grand Piano, Duo 1 & Duo 2 Pianos, Concert Pipe Organ (11 Stops / Pedals), Harpsichord (3 Stops), Celeste
- Harps: Harp 1 (Venus), Harp 2 (Wurlitzer), Glissando Harp Package.
After hearing the realistic sounds in this collection, you may have to compose yourself. Seriously. Order today!
Personal Orchestra 4.0
- System Requirements
- The faster the processor the better.
- 1.8Ghz Core 2 Duo MacIntel or better; 2.8Ghz CPU Pentium 4 or better (single core CPU). Users report G5 PPC Macs work, but no guarantee as you will not get optimal performance.
- 2GB RAM Recommended
- 3.5GB of free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200RPM
- 64-bit on Windows only. 32-bit on Mac and Windows
- Internet connection for download version, DVD-ROM drive required for boxed version installation
- Monitor with 1,024 x 768 resolution or better
- A sound card compatible with ASIO, DirectSound, or MME
- MIDI: A MIDI or USB interface may be required if you are using an electronic keyboard (88-key full-sized MIDI keyboard recommended)
- A keyboard with Mod Wheel is highly recommended
- High-quality speakers and amplifier, or high quality headphones
- Internet connection for updates and online registration