- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gear One PA2400 / Electro-Voice ELX112 PA Package
- Write a Review
- Product H78160
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This complete PA package includes a pair of Electro-Voice ELX112 12" Loudspeakers, the Gear One PA2400 8-Channel Mixer, four MV1000 Dynamic Microphon...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete PA sound package; including a pair of 12 Gear One loudspeakers, an 8-channel mixer, and 4 handheld vocal microphones.
This complete PA package includes a pair of Electro-Voice ELX112 12" Loudspeakers, the Gear One PA2400 8-Channel Mixer, four MV1000 Dynamic Microphones, four XLR mic cables, two ¼" speaker cables, and two Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands.
ELX112 12" Loudspeaker
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers, the ELX112 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers due to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Designed with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver, the ELX112 12" passive loudspeaker provides exceptional audio quality with 250W power handling (1000W peak), exceptional SPL output, and a 82Hz-18kHz frequency response. The ELX112 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and pole mount for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub.
PA2400 8-Channel Mixer
The Gear One PA2400 features two 400W amps that can be directed to left/right mains, mains/monitors, or bridged for an 800W mono. Each amp is plenty for powering most 15" two-way speakers. If you need a system with rock band club capability, the PA2400 has plenty of juice to handle the gig.
Each channel is equipped with a three-band EQ and FX/aux level, as well as a pan knob and a monitor level. Another feature of the PA2400 mixer is a pair of seven-band graphics, one for each amp. These make a huge difference because when you use monitors, they often need a completely different EQ profile than the mains. Having a dedicated monitor EQ lets you get more volume out of your monitors while avoiding feedback.
It features 24-bit FX processing with 100 preset selections including combinations of reverb, delay, echo, chorus, flanger, and rotary FX, each with variable parameters. Dialing up a preset couldn't be easier. You simply turn a knob until the preset's number shows in the display, and then press the knob to select it. The PA2400 has separate FX level controls for mains and monitors, and also provides a jack for connecting a footswitch that turns the FX on or off remotely.
Portable and ergonomically designed, with well-placed handles on each end, you won't break your back getting to and from your performance or practice space. The box features a tilt-back panel so when placed on a table, the control panel is at a perfect angle. If you are assembling a system that will let your band rehearse or perform, the PA2400 is a superb solution.
MV1000 Dynamic Microphone
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to pole mount or stack with Live X subwoofers
- Built-in 60-degree monitor angle
- Two 400W power amps
- Assignable power output (monitors and/or mains)
- Eight inputs
- Built-in 24-bit FX
- Dual 7-band Equalizers
- Monitor send per channel
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
Order this complete PA sound package today.
- Package includes: 2 x Electro-Voice ELX112 12" Loudspeakers, 1 x Gear One PA2400 8-Channel Mixer, 4 x MV1000 Dynamic Microphones, 4 x XLR mic cables, 2 x ¼" speaker cables, and 2 x Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.