- Product 801744
Gem Sound CDM150 CD Player & Mixer with FL150 Case Package
- Write a Review
This package includes the Gem Sound CD-150 CD Player and Mixer, plus the FL-150 Case which will protect it from abuse when moving between gigs.The Ge...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This package includes the Gem Sound CD-150 CD Player and Mixer, plus the FL-150 Case which will protect it from abuse when moving between gigs.
The Gem Sound CDM-150 is a combo dual-CD player and music mixer in a single unit. It's packed with performance features. The CD-150 CD Player combines a full-featured Gemsound DJ mixer with a dual CD player designed specifically for the needs of DJs.
Features include single/continuous play modes, anti-shock, fader start, instant start and cue, 3 time display modes, seamless loop per side with re-loop, pitch bend via jog wheel, 3-band EQ, track access buttons, frame accurate search, programmable auxiliary inputs, pitch control +/- 12%, 1/4" headphone output, and 1/4" mic input XLR. Simply plug this unit into your home stereo or a set of powered speakers and your complete system is ready to go.
This FL-150 DJ case is primarily designed for the CDM-150 CD Player, but can be used for other products as well. It has a heavy gauge, flight ready plastic body with heavy duty aluminum edges and an interior lined with high density protective foam to keep your DJ equipment as safe as possible. It also has a padded handle for your comfort.
- Audio CD and CD-R compatible
- Single/continuous play modes
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Fader start
- Instant start and cue with preview
- 3 time display modes
- Seamless loop per side with re-loop
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons
- 3-band EQ with gain control
- Pitch control +/- 12%
- Track access buttons
- Frame accurate search
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- Fully programmable with repeat function
- Auxiliary inputs for phono or line devices
- 1/4" headphone output
- XLR and 1/4" mic input
- Lined with high density protective foam
- Heavy duty aluminum edges
- Heavy gauge flight ready plastic body
- Chrome steel clasps and hinges
- Padded handle
- Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x10" (451 x 88.5 x 254mm)
- Weight: 9.35 lbs. (4.2kg)
- Dimensions: 14.5"W x 7.75"H x 30.25"D
- Weight: 14 lbs.