- J47514 000000000 J47514000000000
- Write a Review
The Gemini AS Series continues in Gemini’s defining mission of providing professional DJs, entertainers, venues and business presenters with reliable...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Passive speaker with 8 in. woofer.
The Gemini AS Series continues in Gemini’s defining mission of providing professional DJs, entertainers, venues and business presenters with reliable, well-constructed sound reinforcement equipment at an affordable price. The AS Series is available in passive and active configurations, the active configurations additionally having Bluetooth connectivity as an option.
This is a the Gemini AS-08, a 2-way 8 Ohm high power passive PA speaker with 500W peak handling capacity. It has an 8” woofer with 1” voice coil and a Piezo compression driver, and delivers a linear frequency response between 50Hz-19kHz.
It features a wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports, and ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet, and top and side handles for easy carrying
Speakon input and output connectors, flyable and stand mountable.
- Type:Full range
- LF driver:8 in. w/1 in. vc
- MF driver:Not applicable
- HF driver:Piezo compression driver
- Power capacity
- 8 Ohms program/peak:500W peak
- 4 Ohms program/peak:
- Frequency response:50Hz - 19kHz
- Coverage pattern:55° x 55°
- Max SPL:98 dB
- Cabinet material:ABS
- Width:12.6 in.
- Height:15.2 in.
- Depth:10.4 in.
Lightweight, rugged and affordable.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.