- Product 582498
Gemini CDM-3610 / RS-415 DJ Package
- Write a Review
This Gemini package provides you with the main DJ equipment needed for a complete DJ setup, including Gemini CDM-3600 Dual CD mixer DJ workstation, 2...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Dual CD mixer DJ workstation with powered 15" PA speakers, stands, headphones, and cables.
This Gemini package provides you with the main DJ equipment needed for a complete DJ setup, including Gemini CDM-3600 Dual CD mixer DJ workstation, 2 Gemini RS-415 15" 2-Way Active Loudspeakers, Gemini DJX-05 headphones, 2 ProLine tripod speaker stands, and 2 Live Wire RCA-RCA dual patch cables. Along with your new DJ gear, all you need is your music collection and you're ready to entertain any crowd.
Gemini CDM-3600 Dual CD Mixer DJ Workstation
The Gemini CDM-3600 is a dual CD mixing console that's compatible with audio CDs and CDRs. It features an attractive face with a large blue backlit LCD display and contains 2 selectable jog modes: Pitch Bend and Search. It also features instant-start, cue with preview, fader-start capability, single auto-cue/continuous play modes, and an anti-shock feature that uses RAM buffer memory. The Gemini DJ mixer allows one seamless loop per side with reloop and pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons with ±16% range.
The mixer has 3-band EQ with gain control, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4" headphone output, XLR and 1/4" mic inputs, and auxiliary phono/line inputs.
2 Gemini RS-415 2-Way Active Loudspeakers
The biamped Gemini RS-415 2-Way Active Loudspeaker offers 300W (245W + 55W) RMS power handling and a 1200W peak. A 15" woofer with 3" voice coil and a pure titanium compression driver with 1-3/4" coil are housed in a trapezoidal ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet. The Gemini RS-415 is equipped with a wide dispersion horn. The RS-415 loudspeaker has both XLR and 1/4" mic inputs with separate gain control; a line RCA and XLR inputs; and 1/4" output connector. Other features include a master volume output control, bass and treble tone controls, a power guided clip alert LED, recessed, smooth-molded handles. It can be flown or stand mounted.
Gemini DJX-05 Headphones
Gemini DJX-05 headphones have super-soft, cushioned earcups, a padded headband, and amazingly lightweight construction that will still be comfortable hours into a long night set. The joints are reversible with 90-degree horizontal and 180-degree horizontal rotation to match multiple listening styles. Soundwise, DJX-05 headphones have large 50mm high-output drivers with 200mW maximum power handling, and dynamically enhanced balanced audio, providing you with a better mix of crystal clear highs, crisp mids, and rich bass. Gemini DJX-05 headphones come with an ample 13.1' removable coiled spring cable for more freedom to move around in the booth, and a gold-plated 1/8" connector with 1/4" screw-on adapter to meet the needs of your equipment. When not in use, DJX-50 headphones fold up for easy packing and transportation to your next gig.
2 ProLine Tripod Speaker Stands
These ProLine Tripod Speaker Stands feature a center steel shaft for maximum support and an aluminum body for lighter weight. Locking pins are included for extra safety. They have a 150-lb. capacity each, and fit 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts. Their height adjusts 45"-73".
2 Live Wire RCA-RCA Dual Patch Cables
These are standard, heavy-duty, nickel-plated RCA male-to-RCA male cables. Created for serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. The superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. Their flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
- Audio CD and CD-R compatible
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- 2 Selectable Jog modes Pitch Bend/Search
- Instant-start & cue with preview
- Fader-Start capability
- Single /continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons ±16%
- 3 mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Large blue backlit LCD display
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Variable pitch control with a ±12% range
- Direct track access buttons
- Fully programmable with repeat function
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- 3-band EQ w/ Gain Control
- 1/4" headphone output
- XLR and 1/4" mic input
- Auxiliary Inputs for Phono or Line devices
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 2-way high powered speaker system
- 300W (245W + 55W) RMS built-in amplifier
- 15" woofer with 3" voice coil
- Accurate bass down to 40Hz
- Pure titanium compression driver with 1.75" coil
- Linear frequency response between 40Hz-18kHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- Dual microphone inputs (XLR & 1/4" stereo) w/separate gain control
- Line RCA & XLR input w/separate gain control
- XLR & 1/4" output connectors
- Bass and treble tone control
- Master volume output control
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable & Stand mountable
- Power guided clip alert LED
- Dynamically enhanced balanced audio with clear highs,
- crisp mids, & deep bass
- Adjustable padded headband & comfortable, soft-cushion earcups
- Reversible 90 horizontal/180 vertical rotating joints
- Durable lightweight flexible folding body
- 13.1' Removable coiled spring cable
- Gold-plated connector 1/8" with 1/4" screw-on adaptor
- 200mW max power handling
- Large 50mm high-output drivers
- Tripod speaker stand
- Center steel shaft
- Aluminum body
- Locking pins
- 150-lb. capacity
- Fits 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts
- 45"-73" height
- Set of 2
- RCA male-to-RCA male connectors
- Set of 2
Order this full DJ setup and save big.
- Unit Dimensions: 19" x 10.2" x 4.3" (482 x 260 x 110mm)
- Weight: 12.1 lb. (5.5 kg)
- Shipping: 15.6 lb. (7.1 kg)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 17.9" x 15.8" x 27", (455mm x 400mm x 685mm)
- Weight: 51.6 lb. (12.3kg)
- High Frequency Driver: 1.75" Titanium
- Low Frequency Driver: 15"
- Input: Mic (XLR & 1/4"), Line (RCA & XLR)
- Peak Power: 1200W
- RMS: 300W (245W + 55W)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms (at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 102dB (at 1kHz, 1V ac)
- Rated input power: 1 mW
- Weight: .80 lb.