- Product 582512
Gemini CDMP-2600 / APS-15 DJ Package
- Write a Review
Featuring a Gemini CDMP-2600 Dual CD/MP3 player and pair of Harbinger APS 15" Powered PA speakers, this package of DJ equipment is a smart choice for...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A well-rounded DJ setup with dual CD/MP3 player, 15" speakers, stands, and cables.
Featuring a Gemini CDMP-2600 Dual CD/MP3 player and pair of Harbinger APS 15" Powered PA speakers, this package of DJ equipment is a smart choice for DJs or venues on a budget who still want powerful sound. The kit also includes a pair of Gemini DJX-05 headphones, 2 ProLine tripod speaker stands, and 2 Live Wire RCA-RCA dual patch cables.
Gemini CDMP-2600 Dual CD/MP3 Player
The Gemini CDMP-2600 is a Dual CD/MP3 Player designed to make mobile DJing easier and more affordable. The CDMP-2600 Professional CD/MP3/USB Player is an ideal rack mountable unit for club installation as well. Simply pop in all your digital songs stored on your USB Key and MP3 player via USB inputs and you are ready to mix. In addition to being MP3 and USB MP3 compatible, the Gemini CDMP-2600 also is compatible with Audio CDs and CD-Rs. Boasting an impressive array of features DJs want and need, as well as the convenience of MP3 and CD, the Gemini CDMP-2600 media player is one piece of DJ gear that's sure to take your mix to the next level.
2 APS 15" Powered PA Speakers
The APS 15 from Harbinger combines a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players, or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, the APS 15 PA speaker is easy to setup, never wants for volume, and always provides full frequency, as well as crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
Gemini DJX-05 Headphones
Gemini DJX-05 headphones have super-soft, cushioned earcups, a padded headband, and amazingly lightweight construction that will still be comfortable hours into a long set. The joints are reversible with 90-degree horizontal and 180-degree horizontal rotation to match multiple listening styles. Soundwise, DJX-05 headphones have large 50mm high-output drivers with 200 mW maximum power handling, and dynamically enhanced balanced audio, providing you with a better mix of crystal clear highs, crisp mids, and rich bass. Gemini DJX-05 headphones come with an ample 13.1' removable coiled spring cable for more freedom to move around in the booth, and a gold-plated 1/8" connector with 1/4" screw-on adaptor to meet the needs of your equipment. When not in use, DJX-50 headphones fold up for easy packing and transportation to your next gig.
2 ProLine Tripod Speaker Stands
These ProLine Tripod Speaker Stands feature a center steel shaft for maximum support and an aluminum body for lighter weight. Locking pins are included for extra safety. They have a 150-lb. capacity each, and fit 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts. Their height adjusts from 45"-73".
2 Live Wire RCA-RCA Dual Patch Cables
These are standard, heavy-duty, nickel-plated RCA male-to-RCA male cables. Created for serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. The superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. Their flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
- Audio CD, CD-R & MP3 compatible
- Plays MP3 files from USB storage device
- BPM (TAP) Read Out
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- 2 Selectable Jog modes Pitch Bend/Search
- Instant-start & cue with preview
- Single & continuous play modes
- One Seamless loop with reloop
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons
- Three mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Bright VFD display
- Variable pitch control with three settings +/- 8,16 & 24%
- Fully programmable with repeat function
- Dynamically enhanced balanced audio with clear highs,
- crisp mids, & deep bass
- Adjustable padded headband & comfortable, soft-cushion earcups
- Reversible 90 horizontal/180 vertical rotating joints
- Durable lightweight flexible folding body
- 13.1' Removable coiled spring cable
- Gold-plated connector 1/8" with 1/4" screw-on adaptor
- 200 mW max power handling
- Large 50mm high-output drivers
- Set of 2
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W Convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
- Built-in stand mount
- Tripod speaker stand
- Center steel shaft
- Aluminum body
- Locking pins
- 150-lb. capacity
- Fits 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts
- 45"-73" height
- Set of 2
- RCA male-to-RCA male connectors
- Set of 2
Order this DJ gear kit and get the house groovin' for less.
- Unit Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H x 12.75"D (482 x 88.5 x 254 mm)
- Weight: 13.7lb. (6.2 kg)
- Frequency Response (-3dB: 45 Hz“18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40 Hz“20 kHz
- Max SPL Long-term @1m: 98 dB
- Max SPL Peak @1m: 121 dB
- Crossover: passive, 18 dB/oct at 3.5 kHz
- Input type: 2 balanced XLR and 2 unbalanced 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -46 dBu
- Input type: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -26 dBu
- Type: 5-band graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250 Hz/500 Hz/1 kHz/4 kHz/8 kHz
- Equalize range: -12dB/+12dB
- Rated output power: 180W
- Max output power: 216W
- Power supply: 110V/60 Hz
- Max Power consumption: 276VA
- Rated THD: <0.5% (20 Hz“20 kHz)
Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20 Hz“20k Hz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms (at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 102 dB (at 1 kHz, 1V ac)
- Rated input power: 1 mW
- Weight: .80 lbs.