- Product 485649
Gemini CTRL-SIX USB DJ Mixer/Controller with Audio Interface
- Write a Review
The Gemini CTRL-SIX professional DJ USB controller with soundcard is for use with DJ software, such as Gemini's GROOVE (sold separately), and include...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A controller for DJ software with a traditional input/output mixer section, and a soundcard.
The Gemini CTRL-SIX professional DJ USB controller with soundcard is for use with DJ software, such as Gemini's GROOVE (sold separately), and includes a traditional input/output mixer section with a soundcard.
Since the advent of the "laptop revolution" in the DJ realm, DJs have had to struggle to find a controller to work with the DJ software that gives them the feeling of their traditional decks and turntables. Gemini set out to make a controller for DJs, giving them a familiar interface along with their favorite playback, mixer, and song-shaping tools.
The Gemini CTRL-SIX DJ mixer & controller comes with a total of 46 buttons, 5 faders, and 18 rotary knobs that all come MIDI-mapped for use with your choice of DJ software. All these controls are also freely assignable for the enterprising and "outside-the-box" DJ. The Gemini CTRL-SIX DJ mixer & controller features 2 individual mixing channels with 2 large, touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching, cueing, and other assignable parameters. The Gemini CTRL-SIX is switchable between USB bus-power or a DC adapter, giving DJs control over their power option.
The beauty of the Gemini CTRL-SIX DJ mixer & controller lies in its input/output section with 2-channels of switchable line/phone inputs, a mic input, as well as XLR and RCA outputs. Instead of incorporating bulky interface cards and enclosures, the Gemini CTRL-SIX combines MIDI control with audio inputs and outputs to manage your sound. The advantages are obvious: all-in-one connectivity, traditional mixer-style input/output, it's consolidated and lightweight for excellent portability, and perhaps most advantageous. The Gemini mixer contains a hardware soundcard that frees-up your computer's resources, allowing you to dedicate your CPU processing power to other uses.
- 46 buttons, 5 faders, 18 rotary knobs
- All controls freely assignable or preset MIDI
- MIDI-mapped for GROOVE and other popular DJ software
- Switchable between USB bus-power or DC power
- 2 individual mixing channels
- Crossfader with adjustable X-Y slope
- Adjustable channel faders
- Traditional mixer/CD player layout for quick and easy access
- 2 large, touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Brightly illuminated buttons
- Comes with customized version of Gemini's GROOVE software
- 2-Channel switchable line/phono with ground screw
- Rec, master, and booth RCA outputs
- Balanced XLR output
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone out with volume control