- J51132 000000000 J51132000000000
- Write a Review
The MDJ-900 is aimed at the demanding professional DJ, boasting a large 8 in. touch-sensitive jog wheel and packed with tons of high-end features. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Advanced connectivity and a full-size 8 in. jog wheel for demanding pros.
The MDJ-900 is aimed at the demanding professional DJ, boasting a large 8 in. touch-sensitive jog wheel and packed with tons of high-end features. This cutting-edge digital media player is all about ease-of-use, letting you mix effortlessly without the need for external software.
Link mode lets you connect up to four separate players via Ethernet and share music from the same USB stick. Aside from making it easier to share your music library, link mode opens up a whole new world of possibilities. With multiple decks connected, enabling sync mode matches the tempos on each MDJ-900, freeing you up to experiment and create more complex mixes on the fly.
At the focal point of the MDJ-900 is a large, 4.3 in. color screen that provides realtime visual feedback of your tracks. Full track information including title, time, BPM, and pitch are clearly displayed alongside the precise waveform window. Additional visual feedback for slip mode, hot cues and active loops mean you can confidently use scratches or hot cues without ruining your mix. The 100 mm pitch fader ranges pitch from 4%–100%, so you’ll mix with surgical precision.
Thanks to the MDJ-900’s intuitive interface, you’ll spend less time deciphering and more time pushing the limits of your DJing with the 4 hot cues and 8 auto loops. The 8 in. capacitive jog wheel with LCD display offers adjustable resistance so you can dial in the feel that’s perfect for you.
Bonus MIDI capabilities mean you can even control the parameters of your favorite DJ software directly from the unit, routing your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard.
- Flagship-quality USB media player with 4.3 in. color screen, moving waveform, and onboard search and analysis
- 8 in. ultra-high resolution capacitive touch platter with center display
- Network linking opens up features like library sharing and BPM sync between units
- Extensive auto-looping support includes 8 auto loops, loop roll mode, and dividing or multiplying loop lengths
- Up to 4 hot cues per track
- Built-in high- and low-pass filter gives you unique mixing possibilities not found on other products.
- Smooth 100mm pitch fader
- Adjustable pitch ranges from 4%–100%
- Adjustable platter tension and start/stop times
- Multiple platter modes available, including slip mode, reverse play, vinyl, and stutter cue
- MIDI mode turns the MDJ-900 into the ultimate platter controller with on-screen deck info in Virtual DJ
Order now and spend less time learning and more time DJing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.