- Product 482880
Gemini PS-828X DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The Gemini PS-828X DJ Mixer has inputs for one mic, 2 phono, and 5 line RCA; master and record RCA, headphone and balanced XLR outputs. You'll be rea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
State-of-the-art 3-channel stereo mixer.
The Gemini PS-828X DJ Mixer has inputs for one mic, 2 phono, and 5 line RCA; master and record RCA, headphone and balanced XLR outputs. You'll be ready to mix wherever you go. The mic channel has low and high EQ and a talkover switch so you can sound your best with very little tweaking and quickly take control.
On Channel 1 the Input Selector allows you to choose between Phono 1 and Line 1 , on Channel 2 the Input Selector Switch lets you choose between Phono 2 and Line 2 and on Channel 3 you can choose between Line 3 and the Line 4 input, and on Channel 4 you can choose between Line 4 and Line 5.
Each channel also includes a rotary gain knob, 3-band EQ, volume fader, and crossfader assignment/adjustment switches. The cross fader allows you to mix evenly from one source to another. On the PS-828X The Crossfader is assignable between either channels (1) and (2) or channels (3) and (4) depending on the position of the fader assignment push button. The Crossfader on the PS-828X is also removable and if the need arises can be replaced.
The PS-828X has a VU Meter on each channel that allows you to monitor the decibel levels of its input, you also have a master output VU Meter that lets you monitor the decibel levels of the Left and Right Master output.
The VU Meter has 2 display modes, in Cue mode it will display the level of the channel you are cueing, in Master mode it displays the main Master output.
The Cue/PGM Rotary determines the mix between the chosen Channel Cue Selector and the Main Output mix. The Cue Volume Rotary Knob adjusts your Headphone Monitor Outputs volume. The Channel Cue Selector Switch allows you to choose which channel you wish to monitor in your headphones. By pressing this switch on any channel you will be able to listen to that channel's input in your headphones. Multiple Channel Switches can be pressed to monitor more than one input at a a time.
The Gemini PS-828X 10" is backed by a 1 year warranty, excluding the crossfader. The crossfader is backed by a separate 90-day warranty.
- Professional DJ Mixer
- 7 line 4 channel mixer with 2 phono inputs
- Balanced (XLR) outputs
- Rotary gain channel control
- 3 band rotary EQ per channel with -30db cuts
- Individual VU meter on each channel
- Main VU meters with Master/Cue option
- Recessed screw bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
- User-replaceable Rail Glide Crossfader
- Assignable Crossfader with curve control
- Separate microphone volume with talkover and 2 band EQ
- Individual channel Cue buttons with Rotary Cue/PGM Fader
- 2 - 1/4" Mic inputs: one in back and one on top
- 1/4" Headphone output with separate volume control
- RCA Master and Record outputs
- iPod Friendly cable included in package
- INPUTS: Phono - 3mV,47 kOhm; Line - 150mV, 27 kOhm; MIC - 15mV, 1 kOhm Balanced
- OUTPUTS: Max - 20V Peak-to Peak, Rec - 225mV, 5 kOhm
- GENERAL: Frequency Response - 20Hz-20KHz ±2dB; Distortion - < 002%; S/N Ratio - Better than 85dB; Headphone impedance - 8 Ohm; Power Source - AC 15v 500mA
- Dimensions 12.5" x 3.5" x 14" (317.5 x 88.9 x 355.6mm)
- Weight 8.5 lb. (3.856 kg)