- Product 583057
Gemini RS-312 Passive 12" Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
The 12" Gemini RS-312 2-way passive speaker system offers 200W RMS power handling and 800W peak. Its trapezoidal ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cab...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A very affordable PA speaker with small gig capability.
The 12" Gemini RS-312 2-way passive speaker system offers 200W RMS power handling and 800W peak. Its trapezoidal ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet hhouses a 12" woofer and a 1.35" titanium compression driver with an integrated molded horn for superior sound dispersion.
It has Speakon input and output connectors, recessed, smooth-molded handles for easy transport, and is flyable and stand mountable to adapt to your venue.
- 2-way high power passive speaker
- 800W peak, 200W RMS
- 12" woofer with 2.5" voice coil
- Accurate bass down to 45Hz
- Pure Titanium compression driver with 1.35" coil
- Linear frequency response between 45Hz-20kHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- Speakon Input and Output connectors
- Trapezoidal design
With the RS-312, you crank up the volume and still sound great. Order today!
RS-312 Passive 12" Loudspeaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: (WxDxH)
- 16.5" x 12.2" x 22.83"
- (420mm x 310mm x 580mm)
- Weight: 32lb. (14.5kg) High Frequency Driver: 1.35" Titanium
- Low Frequency Driver: 12"
- Input: Speakon
- Peak Power: 800W
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Gemini RS-312 Passive 12" Loudspeaker:
ordered 4 of these for use at live performances, they are compact, light, easy to mount on a stand, or can be used with the included brackets as a stage monitor. They sound fine up to mid range volume levels for a 12" speaker, if you push them hard the sound gets muddy, but for the price you should not be disappointed. The plastic enclosure is far better than the old wood cabinets.