- Product 800197
Gemini Scratch Master 5.0 Direct Drive Turntable Package
- Write a Review
The comprehensive Gemini Scratch Master 5.0 Direct Drive Turntable Package contains:2 TT-02 direct drive turntables, an MX-02 mixer, and DJX-03 headp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
You'll be scratchin' and mixin' in no time!
The comprehensive Gemini Scratch Master 5.0 Direct Drive Turntable Package contains:
2 TT-02 direct drive turntables, an MX-02 mixer, and DJX-03 headphones.
- TT-02 turntable:
- High-torque, direct-drive turntable
- ±10% variable pitch slider
- Solid aluminum platter with easy-glide grooves
- Straight tone arm for superior tracking
- Fully adjustable counterweight and anti-skating controls
- LED-illuminated, soft-touch start/stop and rpm buttons
- Removable head shell
- CN-1000 cartridge and felt slipmat
- Detachable RCA and ground cables
- 17-3/4"W x 3-1/4"H x 13-9/10"D
- 13 lbs.
- MX-02 Mixer:
- 2 stereo channels
- 2 phono/line convertible inputs
- 3-band EQ and gain control per channel
- 2-band EQ and volume mic control
- Cue section with mix capability
- Talkover feature
- DJX-03 Headphones
- Ideal for DJ monitoring
- Suitable for portable CD/MP3 players
- Warm, clear, natural tones with rich bass
- Adjustable headband with 180°, cushioned, swivel ear pads
- Lightweight body for easy transport
- Gold-plated 1/8" connector with straight 1/4" adapter
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Im a lead guitarist and the one who put together my metal band and I have a dj who has this set up with a couple of upgrades to it, but anyways it sounds bad ass. I never would have thought that a dj would go good in my band, if you listen to metal, notice in alot of songs there are dj sounds on the cd but never when they play live, well we have those dj sounds playing live. My dj is all about special effects he has a monserous rig with turntables, keyboards and a small sampler, I never would have though that some dj who begged me to join my metal band after a small concert would be one of the best decisions I could ever make.
Picked these up to start with, theyre not bad ive played with technics and the differences are apparent but minimal, get a new cartridge (the needles suck) and theres a little lag on the drive when you pull a record back to mix or scratch but the mixer is good and i enjoy these tables