- Product 581334
Genelec 6010A Bi-Amplified Monitor
- Write a Review
The Genelec 6010A is an extremely compact two-way active loudspeaker designed for computer sound systems and other close proximity listening applicat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at +1-801-501-8110.Customers Also Viewed:
A compact close-proximity monitor with amazing sound quality and rugged construction.
The Genelec 6010A is an extremely compact two-way active loudspeaker designed for computer sound systems and other close proximity listening applications. Its small size, amazing sound quality and rugged construction make the 6010A an ideal sound system for the traveling professional user and a constant source of listening enjoyment. The 6010A excels in applications where space is at a premium, taking full advantage of the innovations and unconventional design features created by Genelec.
Designed by Genelec's R&D team in co-operation with internationally acclaimed Finnish designer Harri Koskinen, the active 6010A contains its own power amplifiers, active crossover filters and automatic protection circuitry. RCA line level audio connectors provide direct connection to a computer sound card, portable MP3 player or preamplifier.
The cast-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) technologies are carefully matched with advanced amplifier and electronics circuitry and the latest drivers. Bass response extends down to 73 Hz (-3 dB) while distortion is exceptionally low due to a uniquely new rear reflex port design.
The system's excellent directivity characteristics and accurate imaging together with its compact size and flexible mounting options make the 6010A the perfect loudspeaker for a wide range of applications.
- Compact two-way active loudspeaker
- Amazing sound quality and rugged construction
- 3" Bass Driver
- ¾" High Frequency Driver
- 12 Watt bass amplifier
- 12 Watt treble amplifier
- Includes wall bracket, a mains cable, a 3.5 mm Jack to 2 x RCA signal cable, and RCA to RCA signal cable
- Input format: Analog
- SPL: Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz
- >93 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material
- >102 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Bass: 76 mm (3")
- Treble: 19 mm (3/4") metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3.0 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 74 Hz - 18 kHz (±2.5 dB)
- Amplifier power/channel:
- Bass: 12 W
- Treble: 12 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 7 1/8" x 4 3/4" x 4 1/2" (Height with Iso-Pod 7 11/16"), 181 x 121 x 114 mm (Height with Iso-Pod 195 mm)
- Speaker weight: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg)