- Product H76053
Genelec 6010A Bi-Amplified Monitor
- Write a Review
The TEC Award-winning Genelec 6010A is a space-conscious, two-way active loudspeaker designed for computer sound systems and other close proximity li...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An extremely compact, bi-amplified studio monitor system.
The TEC Award-winning Genelec 6010A is a space-conscious, two-way active loudspeaker designed for computer sound systems and other close proximity listening applications. Its small size, amazing sound quality and rugged construction make the 6010A an ideal sound system for the traveling professional user and a constant source of listening enjoyment. The 6010A excels in applications where space is at a premium, taking full advantage of the innovations and unconventional design features created by Genelec.
Designed by Genelecs R&D team in co-operation with internationally acclaimed Finnish designer Harri Koskinen, the active 6010A contains its own power amplifiers, active crossover filters and automatic protection circuitry. RCA line level audio connectors provide direct connection to a computer sound card, portable MP3 player or preamplifier.
The cast-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) technologies are carefully matched with advanced amplifier and electronics circuitry and the latest drivers. Bass response extends down to 73Hz (-3 dB) while distortion is exceptionally low due to a uniquely new rear reflex port design.
The system's excellent directivity characteristics and accurate imaging together with its compact size and flexible mounting options make the 6010A the perfect loudspeaker for a wide range of applications. You can go back to our product page for other high-quality active studio monitor speakers.
The 6010A is a TEC (Technical Excellence & Creativity) 2009 Award winner in the category Studio Monitor Technology, and a 2009 Radio World Magazine 'Cool Stuff' Award winner.
- Built-in power amplifiers, active crossover filters and automatic protection circuitry. RCA line level audio connectors provide direct connection to a computer sound card, portable MP3 player or preamplifier
Hear your MP3s and AIFFs the way engineers hear them when they mix. Put Genelec's proven studio sound on your desktop. Order today!
- Input format: Analog
- SPL (Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100Hz to 3kHz): ? 93 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material: ? 102 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Bass driver: 3" (76 mm)
- Treble driver: 3/4" (19 mm) metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3.0kHz
- Free-field frequency response: 74Hz - 18kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- Amplifier power /ch: 12W bass, 12W treble
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 7-1/8" x 4-3/4" x 4-1/2" (Height with Iso-Pod: 7-11/16") (181 x 121 x 114 mm; height with Iso-Pod 195 mm)
- Speaker weight 3.1 lb. (1.4 kg)