- J13024 000000000 J13024000000000
Genelec 8010 Bi-Amplified Monitor System (Each)
- Write a Review
Exceptional sound quality, small size and universal mains input voltage make 8010As perfect for project studios or for professional sound engineers o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Genelec quality in a smaller format.
Exceptional sound quality, small size and universal mains input voltage make 8010As perfect for project studios or for professional sound engineers on the move. With a balanced XLR input, 3-inch woofer, 3/4-inch tweeter and two efficient Class D power amplifiers, 8010A's produce more undistorted sound pressure level than you might expect. It features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive).
Several mounting accessories ease the installation of 8010A's and make them ideal for music studios, mobile vans and portable recording devices.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 3"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 3/4"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 67Hz – 25kHz
- Max peak SPL: 96 dB
- Amplifier class: Info not available
- Output power: 25W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 4.7"
- Height: 7.6"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Weight: 3.3 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
Work in small studios and on the move with an accurate monitoring tool. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.