- Write a Review
Mid-size top quality monitoring.
The compact 8030B is a powerful bi-amplified nearfield 2-way monitor system ideal for project and home studios, workstations, installations, and surround sound monitoring.
Genelec's Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) feature, reduces power consumption to less than 0.5 watts by automatically switching the active monitor to standby, when no audio signal has been detected for some time. When it receives an audio signal again, the loudspeaker turns back on.
ISS is fully compliant with the latest EU requirements and the ErP 2013 Directive for electronic devices.
- System type:Active
- Low-frequency driver:5"
- Mid-frequency driver:Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 3/4"
- Full-range driver:Not applicable
- Driver type:Cone
- Frequency response:55Hz – 25kHz
- Max peak SPL:106 dB
- Amplifier class:Info not available
- Output power:40W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors:XLR
- Standby mode:No
- Acoustic space control:Yes
- Power indicator:Yes
- Weight:12.3 lb.
- Enclosure type:Ported
Order today for medium pricing on pro monitoring.
8030B Bi-Amplified Monitor System (Each)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.