- J53442 000000001 J53442000000001
Glyph GLYPH SRTB10000 10TB STUDIO RAID 7200RPM
- Write a Review
Glyph has long been a standard in data storage for critical applications. The StudioRAID series is a continuance and an enhancement of that stellar r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A production-grade external raid hard drive designed to enhance your workflow.
Glyph has long been a standard in data storage for critical applications. The StudioRAID series is a continuance and an enhancement of that stellar reputation. This model features an interface consisting of two (2) Thunderbolt 2 connectors and one (1) USB 3.0 connector that is compatible with USB 2.0.
With a transfer rate of up to 360 MB/s, it is suited to fast-paced filming, broadcast and studio applications. It has a ten (10) terabyte storage capacity and runs at a blistering 7200 RPM. RAID modes include RAID 0, RAID 1, SPAN and JBOD.
It comes preformatted for MAC, and is compatible with Windows.
- High storage capacity Fast data transfer Broad compatibility Solid reputation Strong warranty
StudioRAID Thunderbolt 2 packs lighting-fast transfer speeds and ultimate flexibility, thanks to both Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0 connectivity. Order your StudioRAID today.
- (2) Thunderbolt 2
- (1) USB 3.0 (Compatible with USB 2.0)
- (Daisy-chain capable)
- Up to 360 MB/s
- 7,200 RPM
- RAID 0, RAID 1, SPAN, JBOD
- (No Software Required)
- (3) year hardware
- (2) year lvl 1 recovery
- (1) year adv replacement
- Intelligent quiet fan
- Internal Universal 100-240v, 50/60 Hz
- Formatted for MAC, compatible with Windows
- StudioRAID TB hard drive
- Glyph USB 3.0 cable
- Glyph Thunderbolt 2 Cable
- IEC Power Cable
- 3.1 x 8.6 x 6.4 in.
- 79 x 218 x 162 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.