- Product 582228
Glyph GT 050Q 1TB Quad Interface External/FireWire/USB Hard Drive
- Write a Review
The Glyph GT 050Q is housed in a fixed-mount tabletop unit. The 1TB quad interface hard drive builds upon the success of the original GT 050 and adds...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for the high-speed demands of audio and video production.
The Glyph GT 050Q is housed in a fixed-mount tabletop unit. The 1TB quad interface hard drive builds upon the success of the original GT 050 and adds FireWire 800, eSATA, and USB ports. Designed for high-speed access to audio and video content, while at the same time offering flexible connectivity options, the Glyph GT 050Q is one of the most reliable drives on the market today. The GT 050Q drive's durable design features an internal power supply, whisper-quiet fan, and 1/8" thick brushed stainless steel face plate.
The scratch-resistant, black powder-coated aluminum chassis offers additional heat transfer properties while allowing the drive to still be lightweight and portable. The Glyph GT 050Q features a 1TB Seagate SATA 7,200 RPM drive, with an average seek time of 8ms, maximum transfer rate of 150MB/s, and sustained transfer rate greater than 70MB/s. Glyph GT 050Q also comes standard with a three-year warranty that includes overnight advance replacement in the first year.
The GT050Q is compatible with both Mac and Windows, as well as tested and approved by Digidesign for use with Pro Tools LE, Pro Tools HD, and Pro Tools M-Powered.
- FireWire 400, FireWire 800, USB, eSATA interfaces
- Seagate SATA drive mechanism
- 32MB cache in 1TB capacity
- Brushed stainless steel face plate, 1/8" thick (3MM)
- Scratch-resistant, black powder-coated aluminum chassis
- Internal power supply
- Quiet internal fan
- Rackmountable (kit sold separately)
- Ships in hard-shell plastic case
- 3-Year Warranty
- 2-Year Free Basic Data Recovery
- Overnight Advance Replacement
- Tested and approved by Digidesign for use with Pro Tools LE, Pro Tools HD, and Pro Tools M-Powered
- Hard-shell plastic case
- 6-Pin FireWire 400 Cable
- 9-Pin FireWire 800 Cable
- IEC Power Cable
- Rotational speed: 7200 RPM
- Interfaces: FireWire 400 (IEEE 1394a) - One 6-pin port, FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) - Two 9-pin ports, USB 2.0 Hi-speed (device-side) port, eSATA - One port
- Bridging chip: Oxford 924
- Average seek time (read): 8ms
- Maximum transfer rate: 150MB/sec
- Sustained transfer rate: >70MB/sec
- Buffer size (cache): 32MB
- Dimensions: 8.6"W x 1.7"H x 9.5"D
- Weight: 4.3lb.
- Internal Power Supply: Universal 100-240v 50/60Hz
- Operating System Compatibility:
- Apple OS 8.6, 9.X, 10.X
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista
- Modern Unix-based, Linux, or BSD
- Content creation aapplications: Qualified with all major audio production packages that support FireWire storage, including Digidesign Pro Tools, Steinberg Nuendo and Cubase, Apple Logic, MOTU Digital Performer, Cakewalk Sonar, Sony Vegas, and more