- 180148 000000000 180148000000000
Grace Design m801 8-Channel Studio Preamp
- Write a Review
The Grace Design model m801 8-Channel Studio Preamp delivers unmatched audio performance - with massive headroom and ultra-wide bandwidth which contr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Grace Design model m801 8-Channel Studio Preamp delivers unmatched audio performance - with massive headroom and ultra-wide bandwidth which contribute to a markedly open, musical character. The m801 is designed to effortlessly resolve even the lowest level ambient information, resulting in a sonic picture of astonishing clarity and detail, which serves to capture the essential character of the music being recorded.
The m801's signal path has been hot-rodded to be fully balanced from start to finish, resulting in wider dynamic range, while new higher current output drivers enable even longer cable runs without signal loss. Included on each channel is a dedicated ribbon microphone switch, which shifts the preamplifier's entire gain range up 10dB while deactivating 48V phantom power and bypassing the decoupling capacitors. And we've added an additional set of 8 channel balanced outputs for sending signals to a secondary recorder, workstation or console.
While its predecessor now takes its place in pro audio history, the new m801 faithfully furthers the tradition of breathtaking audio performance and perfect reliability in a beautiful and functional 8 channel package.
- Redesigned, fully balanced, transformerless design
- Higher-current outputs drive even longer cable runs
- Ribbon mic mode switch
- Fast, musical transimpedance amplifier architecture
- Precision 24 position gold contact rotary switch gain controls
- 48V phantom power, 20 dB attenuator and phase reverse
- No electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Sealed gold contact relays for all signal switching
- Larger, two color, bi-phase LED peak indicator
- Regulated linear power supply with custom wound toroidal transformer
- Highest quality components used throughout
- Five year warranty on parts and labor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.